taking pics with a phone is hard....

Caramela

But here goes my latest hair update. I took so many pics behind my back in the bathroom and this is the only one that turned out decent! For those who wanted pics, this is the best I can do for now :confused: I'm kind of frustrated because I know my ends aren't see thru but because I'd had it in a bun, and it's all one length, and I didn't comb it, and it's a little dirty, they are kind of peicy and sticking together....

Please send me waist length... or where ever the top of that tattoo is... vibes!!! I'm getting there.
Thanks LHCF :love:

**didn't realize this at first but apparently if you click on the thumbnail it will show you a big 'ole pic too!**

Attachments

• update.jpg
    update.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 274
Hey Girlie,

Your hair looks great!

I also tried taking pics with my cell phone and with my Treo. I'm definitely not a photographer (did a horrible job). :lol:

Caramela said:
But here goes my latest hair update. I took so many pics behind my back in the bathroom and this is the only one that turned out decent! For those who wanted pics, this is the best I can do for now :confused: I'm kind of frustrated because I know my ends aren't see thru but because I'd had it in a bun, and it's all one length, and I didn't comb it, and it's a little dirty, they are kind of peicy and sticking together....

Please send me waist length... or where ever the top of that tattoo is... vibes!!! I'm getting there.
Thanks LHCF :love:

**didn't realize this at first but apparently if you click on the thumbnail it will show you a big 'ole pic too!**

Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello new hair idol!

Your phone takes great pics:) Your hair looks fabulous. But, your tattoo is BELOW waist length, looks hipbone to me. Work it gurl!!!:lachen:

tenderheaded said:
Your phone takes great pics:) Your hair looks fabulous. But, your tattoo is BELOW waist length, looks hipbone to me. Work it gurl!!!:lachen:

:think: You know what?! Then my goal isn't waist length afterall. That would make sense though, when I got the tattoo it was considered the "lower back" area :nono:
So, I guess my goal is lower back then, and not waist length :lol:

Caramela said:
:think: You know what?! Then my goal isn't waist length afterall. That would make sense though, when I got the tattoo it was considered the "lower back" area :nono:
So, I guess my goal is lower back then, and not waist length :lol:

I was just getting ready to say that because it looks like your hair comes to where your waist curves in. So it looks waist length to me. :) Keep up the good work.

beautiful!...considring that you are very tall too...shoot ur at waist...yeah hip is where ur aiming for :yep:

Back