T3 Tourmaline blowdryer

aileendq

Well, I had run a search on this forum (and others) to see if there were any reviews.

I didn't find any. Howeverm given Sephora's return policy, I decided to shell out the 200 dollars and give it a shot. (Yes, I said 200 dollars!)

Well, ladies (PJs cover your ears!) IT WORKS. It cut down my blowdrying time by 1/2. It left my hair incredibly smooth and shiny, but most importantly, MOIST. I used my regualr regime to cut down on the variables.

Now, I don't usually blowdry, because of the damage, but I'm starting school again in the Fall, and I can foresee not having alot of time to rollerset etc. If I were a regular blowdryer-er I would certainly keep it, but because of the cost, I am unsure.

I also think it would be beneficial to use for my homestyle Dominican blowouts.

What do you ladies think? TIA

Thanks for posting this review!:) I've wanted this dryer for a while now and may be investing in it the near future. Since I don't visit a stylist on a regular basis I think paying $200 isn't too bad to use the best when styling my own hair.

Thanks for the review.

I am sure it works great (I have the flat iron). I saw the blowdryer at a new beauty supply store (next to a Sephorain NYC) for $156 I think.

I may try to win one off ebay (that's where I got my T3 flat iron $100 cheaper than Sephora).

The new CHI blow dryers look just like the T3's now.

Back