Remington Tourmaline Dryer - Best Ever!

Good morning Snuckles :)

Here is my review:

After my washing and conditioning and detangling i started up with the blowdryer. I normally always use my regular blowdryer with the comb attachment. Well of course this one only has the diffuser and nozzle option. I took a hint from pinkskates and used the stretch the hair and blowdry method. I pulled a small section tautly and ran the blow dryer up and down the length until dry. I used the dryer on the medium heat option by the way. Each section was dry in not time.

Once i was all done my hair didn't feel dried out like it normally can from using the regular blowdryer. This was a great thing. After flatironing I could tell a difference in the smoothness of my hair. I'm not saying that this blowdryer made a ginormous difference, but it did make one. I think that if i can perfect the way i blowdry it will make the experience a better one overall.

All in all, I think i will stick with this blowdryer. I am pleased with the results and would definitely recommend it.

:wave: Thanks for the report. So you used PinkySkates method huh? How were your ends?

:wave: Thanks for the report. So you used PinkySkates method huh? How were your ends?

Better than when i blowdry with the comb attachment for sure. I have a problem with my ends though and believe i always will. I don't know if its because my hair is curly or what but my ends are something else. I think you should try it once to see how you like it. Keep the box and reciept, if you don't like it *which i think you will* get your money back. I will post a pic of my hair blowdried and curled (with rollers, not heat) when i get back from my interview.

Good morning Snuckles :)

Here is my review:

After my washing and conditioning and detangling i started up with the blowdryer. I normally always use my regular blowdryer with the comb attachment. Well of course this one only has the diffuser and nozzle option. I took a hint from pinkskates and used the stretch the hair and blowdry method. I pulled a small section tautly and ran the blow dryer up and down the length until dry. I used the dryer on the medium heat option by the way. Each section was dry in not time.

Once i was all done my hair didn't feel dried out like it normally can from using the regular blowdryer. This was a great thing. After flatironing I could tell a difference in the smoothness of my hair. I'm not saying that this blowdryer made a ginormous difference, but it did make one. I think that if i can perfect the way i blowdry it will make the experience a better one overall.

All in all, I think i will stick with this blowdryer. I am pleased with the results and would definitely recommend it.

Yay Bre! Tourmaline dryers are the business! :grin: I could feel that it was more moisturized after blowdrying, but flat ironing was where I saw a big difference. I'm so glad you like the dryer.

I have this blow dryer and I absolutely love it! It makes a huge difference when flat ironing your hair.

It really does infuse your hair with moisture.

I read someone's post the other day about her Indian friend who puts coconut oil on her hair every night, so I did that last night.

Then shampooed and blow dried as usual.

Whoa baby!!! The overnight coconut oil, with the Tourmaline dryer, and my CHI is a keeper.

I can ALWAYS tell when my hair looks gorgeous because the men be checking a sista out!

One other great find, is Pantene's Texture Hairspray.

I feel like I have found the perfect combination.

Oh - and I have to mention that I did a Kerastase treatment on my hair the other day.

sorry - I'm digressing. My point is, I think the dryer is the main reason all the other things I've done to my hair recently is coming out so nicely on my hair (if that makes any sense at all...lol.)

I want to buy this hair dryer tomorrow but I am not sure who the manufacturer is. Is it remington or some other company? What does it read on the outside of the box because I want to make sure I get the right one. I only saw the conair infinity for $39.99. I didn't see one that said remington. Please advise. Thank you.

I bought one at Bed Bath and Beyond on Saturday... Even tho i just did my hair on friday i wanna wash it over again just to try it out:blush:.....
Ill wait a week:grin:

Back