Surge-Did you notice a difference within 14 days?

teenie

As the product claimed I have noticed a difference within the past two weeks of usage...I have been having extreme shedding for months. I tried Aphogee, and K-Pack to no relief. The shedding was so bad that I went down to washing my hair just once a week because i would loose the most hairs in the shower. Since using the Surge I report that I've been able to do daily conditioning washes the past 4 days (I'm on the vaseline double dog dare) and I've been loosing no more than 10 strands each day...before I loss to many strands to even count, strands of hair would be just everywhere, it was so horrible. Finally I found a solution in Surge. I havent noticed any abnormal growth. Thats ok though because I always get .5 inches per month. Stopping the shedding is more important to me because I dont like thin hair.

[ QUOTE ]
teenie said:
As the product claimed I have noticed a difference within the past two weeks of usage...I have been having extreme shedding for months. I tried Aphogee, and K-Pack to no relief. The shedding was so bad that I went down to washing my hair just once a week because i would loose the most hairs in the shower. Since using the Surge I report that I've been able to do daily conditioning washes the past 4 days (I'm on the vaseline double dog dare) and I've been loosing no more than 10 strands each day...before I loss to many strands to even count, strands of hair would be just everywhere, it was so horrible. Finally I found a solution in Surge. I havent noticed any abnormal growth. Thats ok though because I always get .5 inches per month. Stopping the shedding is more important to me because I dont like thin hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great because you stated you were skeptical of the product. I'm glad that it accomplishes something for you. Keep using maybe you'll see that added growth even though you stated that is not a concern. Good luck.

Yes, and I am still skeptical of the growth claims and still believe it was all a marketing ploy. But I am so glad that it eliminated my shedding. I'm sharing this because I know lately some of you have been complaining about shedding problems. This product may help strengthen you hair to the point, shedding/breakage will stop if you have a severe problem like I did.

well today makes one week since taking Surge and my hair is still the same. I was not having any breakage or shedding really so I can't say there is a decrease in the amount of hair I loose. Hopefully in about a month I will see slight changes.

i have been using this for about two months and my breakage has stopped considerable and since i had my trim in august i have NO split ends anywhere on my head. i know it had to be the surge b/c that was the only product that i started using.

Girl this stuff is certainly doing something. I am two weeks post relaxer and already noticed growth. Last time it took a month post relaxer for that to happen. I admit it may be due to the L-Cysteine I started but ....Btw your avatar looks great. Your hair is really growing! Best wishes and thanks so much for the recommendation.

Back