Surge Challenge Update Week 6

LondonDiva

After 4 weeks I got a whole inch. I touched up on saturdays after 4 weeks post relaxer using Revlon Regular Lye relaxer for the first time.

I'm going to go for about 5-10mg per day of biotin combined with the surge to see what results I get. I gave a bottle away to a friend to try as I was so pleased with the results I want the same for her and went and bought 3 more bottles. So I have about 5 bottles "stored" at home to see me through well into the new year.

I'm loving this stuff and am quite thankful there's something in a bottle that's actually said what it's stated to do on the label of the product.

clap.gif
clap.gif

Londoniva, "surging" all the way to the waist!!!

Are you ladies still using regular protein conditioners along with your surge? I normally use GPB or something similar but I'm wondering if that will be too much protein since I'm using Surge. What do you ladies think? Should Surge take the place of your protein treatments?

I personally don't think so. I used my Aphogee this weekend as usual and 'surged' the next day. I find it pretty moisturising and the aphogee drying, although i follow up with another conditioning afterwards and I only do it once every 6 weeks and they are for 2 different purposes.

All of this Surge talk has prompted me to give it a try....I ordered from Paynesbeautysupply.com ......wish me luck!

Tebby

Still growing - in fact growth is phenomenal!!! I wore my hair in twists last week and sprayed faithfully each night. I am rocking my twistout this week and still spraying. I can't believe that when I stretch my hair out in the back it is almost to bra strap length!!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Well ya'll already know that I have been giving good results. It has been about 8 weeks now since I got my braids (Oct. 21) and I have about an inch or more and this has been the case since 4 weeks after the braids were done. My hair normally doesn't grow THIS fast in braids. My hair was looking like my usual 8 weeks at 3-4 weeks!

Mine is also groooooowing. I am very pleased and had to touch-up at 5 weeks instead of my usual 8! I have no idea how much coz I don't quite know how to measure. I have been doing massages with the Surge and my scalp feels way more tingly than usual.

I am sitting here with my bottle of Surge by my side. Fortunately, the shop closes at 7.30 so I stopped off on my way home.I was trying to keep my cool, but I felt like I had found a pot of gold. There were two bottles left, so I took them both, felt kinda bad, oh well first come, first served!

Surge has definitely made my hair stronger after using 6 weeks now and I have seen a lot of
new growth on sides and hairline.

I'm still using surge. I'm considering getting a touchup since I have so much new growth. But I'll probably get braids for Christmas.

Back