Surge Challenge for 12 Months

Ok. My first challenge. I am using it but abot 3xper week and I have noticed a difference. When I wash my hair I also sparay it on and my hair is now so strong with litlle to no breakage. I love it. So I am in. Maybe I will surge twice daily. I will post some pics by this weekend.

Re: Surge Challange for 12 Months

I'm also in but I'm going to have to become more consistent like spraying every night. I don't have time for 2x a day.

I AM SO IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

My sides are already growing in and it has only been 5 days. I use the surge 2x w/ lotionmotion # 9. So I'm in!

Hey Ladies, I have been using surge for almost 2 weeks. Nothings happening yet except a lil itching. My scalp never itches until close to touch up time and its nowhere near touch up time. GO SURGE GO!!
flyingwitch.gif

How can I resist, seeing as I have stock piled the stuff! I will have braids by the end of this week, so that's when I will start and this time I WILL conditioner wash EVERYDAY so I don't get those big, brown, nasty a** flakes!!!!
barf.gif

I saw a lot of growth when I used it but stopped cold when my scalp had that negative reaction. Note to self: FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, QUEEN, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!

Good luck to us all!

I definitely spray lightly nightly!!! Due to your previous post. Did your scalp itch? At what rate does your hair normally grow? How long did it take for you to see results? I know everyones results will differ, but I just need your info since your da Queen of surge an all
wink.gif

latia,

IF your post was directed at me (not certain that hording bottles of Surge qualifies me as the Queen of, but), no my scalp didn't have any unusual type of itching. Normal growth rate is less than half an inch per month. I noticed the growth in about a week.

HTH

I'm in too! I want my hair to be all one length past my behind & belly button. (Like it was in 98' before worked in a Microfiber lab and it broke it off).

Hello everyone

I am new to the forum and I would also like to take part in the Surge challenge. I started using it 17th Jan 04 and I only spray it around the front (hairline), back (nape), and sides(hairline), and ONLY on the scalp as my hair is VERY short in those places. The rest of my hair is shoulder length.

count me in for when I get it in march !!! Only problem is I don't know how i'm going to get to my scalp , my new growth si too thick , I may just have to do all-back cornrows ....

I just started using my surge consistently once a day, but my scalp has been itching like crazy. I checked my scalp to see if I had a reaction or something, but I didn't see anything wrong. Has anyone experienced this and know how to combat the itching? Also is it necessary to use surge twice a day?

THEY HAVE THE SHAMPOO NOW!!!! Oh lordy.

Well you know I'm in on the challenge.

I'm aiming for a relalistic 9 inches this year. But Extreme goal of 12, that would be wonderful.

If anyone wants to appoint someone to start the monthly check in thead then I'm up for it. I'll post 1st feb and see where y'all ladies are at. I must say I love the waves this stuff gives me.
smile.gif

I am down for this challenge...I started surge on Jan 11 but I got a relaxer on the 15th so I don't have any new growth to report..but I will keep everyone updated starting next month. When I shampooed today, I used Surge as the leavin and I part my hair to apply it to my scalp...at this rate, I will never finish using the Biolage leave ins!

Just wanted to say that I officially started the challenge today!! (thanks again lthomas1)
wave.gif
I will try to give updates every month. right now I have about 1/4-1/2 inches of newgrowth so wish me happy surging ladies.
spinning.gif

Hey! This is my first challenge also, I'm pretty excited! I started my Surge on Wednesday, 1/28. I'm scheduled to get a touch up next Friday so I'll DEFINITELY be able to tell the new growth (my natural texture is VERY tightly coiled).

Happy Growing!

Now, I'd better find that Credit Card and order some more while there's some still on the shelves!

I am going to try surge as well. Someone "donated" a bottle to me, and I've wanted to do a decent CO rinse stint anyway - so I'm going to apply daily and CO rinse every 2 days or so for a few weeks and see what happens. Hopefully that will fend off the scalp irritation people have been experiencing. I'm going to take pics of my new growth once a month for three months and see how it goes.
smile.gif

You guys I'm going to post pics in about a week in a half when I get my perm. I have been wearing braids for 2 months for he crown and glory method. From stretching my new growth in my braids I have about 1 tp 1 and 1/2 inches of new growth. Lets see if I can stretch it some more this week.

Zig Zag you can find the Surge in Pak Cosmetics, Stroud Green Road North London (closest station - Finsbury park Tube)or Juliet's in Peckham (Peckham Rye station)

I think the Nubian Jack SW London branch carries Surge as well.

I've got a question, I've searched the boards and I can't seem to find anything that explains what a CO rinse is. Can someone help me out w/this one. I didn't want to ask but....

TIA!!

LaNecia

I'm not sure if its just me but a week after I started using surge my urine is an extreme bright yellow. I didn't know where else to post this, but is anyone else experiencing this?
I haven't taken any vitamins since I started and the vitamins are what usually causes it to change color. Could surge be a topical form of essential vitamins?

Back