Summer regime? (can you tell I'm tired of winter?)

Re: Summer regime? (can you tell I\'m tired of winter?)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Karonica said:
Where do you buy glycerin? Is it just plain ole glycerin or is their a mix of other things, like the World of curls, etc.?

My hair hasn't been waving like it used to. I'm thinking maybe from my old habit of using protein coditioners every week. I only did it for a month, and it screwed my hair up really bad, that or the Motions perm, which I didn't care for. My hair is still underprocessed, and my next perm will probably have to be done in the salon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got my glycerin from the healthfood store.

So, is that what you use to make your waves/curls? Hmmm....sounds interesting. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Allandra said:
Well, I know I'm going to use the same products (that I already have) this spring and summer. I plan on doing the wash and go (and actually wearing it out that way) every so often (you know, like ValleyGirl does). /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
BTW, I won't be doing this on the hazy, hot and humid days. Hmmm...Maybe this is more of a spring thing. I don't know. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Re: Summer regime? (can you tell I\'m tired of wint

Hmmmm, I am not really sure. I'd like to keep sporting the braids, but soon I'll have to go back to heavy cardio sessions which means SWEAT! I'll probably want to wash every day. I will have to play it by ear. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

as usual ngaa's late and well thot i shud add my 2 pennies

ima be wearin my hair up in a weave wit all the hair cornrowed and its gona be a wavy/ringlet weave thats gold tipped /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ngaa
/images/graemlins/trampoline.gif yay cant wait for summer (not that we'll actually be gettin any sun! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif )

Preshampoo hot oil treatments (carrot oil, ginger and castor oil) once a week
Wash every three days or as needed
1ST Wash: protein treatment with heat followed by moisturizing treatment
2nd Wash: deep conditioning treatment with a protein/moisture balanced conditioner or moisturizing conditioner with heat for atleast 20 mintues
Wrap or roller set and dry. Never blow dry

Lightly oil scalp day after each wash
Moisturize hair daily with mango butter and recovery oil and put extra crème on ends before bed
First wash after relaxer application is followed by an Aphogee treatment

Whenever I have to wash my hair more than I expect for something like swimming it will be just a conditioner was or another protein followed by moisture treatment

Biweekly scalp massages with coconut and ylang-ylang and sandalwood oil or coconut and peppermint and lavender oil

Spring routine...
Hot olive oil pre shamp 1 hr
CON or Profectiv shamp 1x lather
Aphogee treatment (every 4 weeks)
Intense or cholesterol for moisturizing 30 mins -? w/o heat
Joico leave in, comb out and rollerset
use ORS carrot oil during the week for styling

Summer Routine: starting late may
CPR condit wash for 1 month
Motions leave in
braid out and use olive oil for styling

Rest of summer: