Summer Grow out Challenge Roll Call

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
OK this is who i have as joining the challenge:
aikaa71, AJamericanDiva, Armyqt, Bronxbaby87, Cami, CarmenRose, Cleopatra_Jones, ComfortablyNumb, Dandy112, DatJerseyDyme Drea84, elite_chiq, EmeraldSky, emgurl, Faith, High Priestess, HoneyRockette, HOTCHOCOLATE, hunnybunny81, Islandgirl, Kaela, Kamilla16, Karonica, keke, kia, Lindy, luvhair, Mamamia, melodee, mocha105, Nessa, ngaa, ny2atl, Peachtree, pebbles, RabiaElaine, shelli4018, Titansgirl, Tracy, tracyannette, zoya_j(?), and tekmommie

Is that right?

Well every 2 weeks i (or anyone involved if I am slacking)will start a new thread and discuss our progress and what has been working for us. I know some of you are joining later, so feel free to join in at anytime. I will start a new thread on May 15th. Good Luck Ladies!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Well every 2 weeks i (or anyone involved if I am slacking)will start a new thread and discuss our progress and what has been working for us. I know some of you are joining later, so feel free to join in at anytime. I will start a new thread on May 15th. Good Luck Ladies!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a deal, and good luck to you too!
smile.gif
Now where are my vitamins...
tongue.gif

Yes Luv, I will definitely be giving an update. I'm gonna measure again to see if I get any inches
grin.gif
Can't wait.

Yes, I'm back to wearing my protective styles (I had been slacking
blush.gif
) and I feel great..I'm ready for the challenge...

WOOHOO! *dancing*

Now, I'll be able to monitor my growth better since I'll be getting rid of this underprocessed stuff. It really made it hard to see my new growth.
frown.gif

Hi...It just dawned on me I just joined something and don't know EXACTLY, what I am supposed to be doing
laugh.gif

Can somebody please fill me in???

Thank you greatly in advance
wink.gif

Sending everyone some positive hair growing energy!!!!!!

Good luck all

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
Count me in...4 inches by the end of summer.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweetcocoa, I want 4 by the end of August. What exactly will you be doing to ensure you get your full inch per month? protective styling, more water? I'm wondering....I believe I get pretty close to one inch per month, but don't measure and quite frankly, don't know where to begin! I just know I want 4 more inches by end of Aug!
smile.gif

tekmommie--
we are going to war against our hair. Going all out to get as much growth as possible during the summer. Most people are doing this from may to the end of august, but you can set up your own resolutions such as working out everyday, more water, consistent vitamins, etc. Good luck!

mm mwhich reminds me that by end of august i'll have been takin better care of my hair for a full yr and shud have over 6 inches of hair
smirk.gif
if not i will cry for sho and to archieve this will have to contininue takin my vits, drink more water continue exercisin as much and to rinse hair n scalp more frequently and more scalp massages
frown.gif
wish me luck
look.gif

Okay,

I can't resist!!
grin.gif
Okay I am going to join!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm excited because I just ordered a water softening system (after reading Valley Girls posts) and I'm renting it.

It's only 15/month, heck I spend more than that on cable. So I'll let you guys know how it works. I won't be getting it installed until next week. I am so impatient but I have no choice but to wait!

Anywhoo, I'm in for the Summer Grow out Challenge
smile.gif

p.s. Do we need to list our challenge routine on this thread, or just keep it to ourselves and do our check in's?

This summer challenge is a great idea btw!!

Hi! I'm new at this but I am so excited to find this site and I have been trying to put what I am learning into practice... with some really nice results so far! Got a few questions but I'll save them for another time. I would love to be apart of the challenge if it's not too late to join...
cool.gif

<font color="purple">Me want to join! I'm all set for this. Supplements, hairstyles, washing, conditioning, etc. Want to have my hair down towards the top of bra strap by the end of summer. Wish me luck! BTW, I'm off to an early start wearing my hair braided (without extensions), and taking supplements daily. Next up, daily conditioner washes, and moisturizing my braids with leave-in conditioner mixed with purified water, and my homemade braid sheen (rather save money mixing it up myself than buying it). I'll be posting soon.</font>

Hi Storm,

Welcome to the board!
smile.gif
It's definately not too late for you to join the challenge. Just jump right in and start immediately!
cool.gif

I'm in!!
smile.gif
I am going to attack this hair thing!! I want to get three inches of natural hair by the end of the summer. ...If I achieve this, my hair will be longer than it has ever been! Good luck ladies!

happy hair growing
wink.gif

OK y'all throw me up in there too. Since the kinda goes along with my wedding deadline it's perfect for me. I'll continue with my supplements. The biggest change for me will be the daily rinsing and tryna keep braids in for most of the summer cuz I seem to get the most growth that way. I'm gonna get at least 3 more inches by the end of August if it kills me!

GOOD LUCK to us all ladies!!

Back