Sulfur 8 & BB Growth lotion

TRUKARISMA

Newbie here

I have a question, I am mixing sulfur 8 medicated original formula with BB Moisturising Growth Lotion. I am applying this mixture to my scalp every other day.

Is this going to help with growth or am I damaging my hair?

I've heard about alot of people using both of these products but not together.. how does it make your hair feel?

I would mix Sulphur 8 with MN before BB Growth Lotion. The BB stuff is a moisturizer, right? I think the ''Growth Lotion'' is just a marketing ploy to get black folks to buy their stuff :ohwell:

Look at the ingredients. I think the BB growth lotion has protein in it, might be silk, I'm not sure. I wouldn't use a Sulfur 8 product personally because it has petrolum and/or mineral oil in it...

Sulfur8 grew my edges back in a few months. It is great stuff. :yep: I would not apply it to the hair, only the scalp.

My hair just feels a little greasy when I use it.

i did a mixture of sulphur 8 with MN and BB Growth lotion but i got a rash on my skin, i am not sure if it was from the mixture but that was the only thing new that i start to use on my skin, so i stop using the MN mixture all together.

so i am try to use up the sulphur mix

Back