Sugarose ~ Does Anyone Know Where She Is???

kimistry

I know I'm late asking this, but I've been wondering for a while. Sugarose was my Big Sis in the 1st Adopt-A-Newbie Challenge. The last time she posted was in October back when the wildfires were threatening the areas around where she lives. I know she loooooved this board. I hope everything's ok with her. :nono: Can anybody update me?

I don't know, either. I just did a search and didn't find out anything that would help. I hope and pray that she's ok. :pray:

:perplexed

I hope she's okay. I think of members often. Some just seem to disappear and I often wonder if they are okay.

yeah, I wonder too :perplexed. She was my big sis also

I know I'm late asking this, but I've been wondering for a while. Sugarose was my Big Sis in the 1st Adopt-A-Newbie Challenge. The last time she posted was in October back when the wildfires were threatening the areas around where she lives. I know she loooooved this board. I hope everything's ok with her. :nono: Can anybody update me?

OK, now I'm really intrigued. :perplexed Like I said, I know she loved the board and posted regularly. She was very helpful to me and we used to PM a lot. I really pray she's ok.

Back