Suave/v05/White Rain etc: Is it all the same?

gimbap

Spin off (kinda)

Are all cheapie conditioners like Suave/V05/White Rain the same, just with different scents?

I know there are ones for split ends, extra body, etc, but for the most part, do they all work the same for you?

Why do we get so attached to certain variations? (WRTC, Suave M&H etc)

To me they are different. WRTC is rich and creamy. Suave & VO5 are runnier. VO5 makes hair soft and has a nice list of ingriedients. There is only one Suave conditioner I really, really like and that's mostly for the smell (Toasted Vanilla Sugar.) :lick:

For conditioning, WRTC is the best I've tried of the cheapies. :yep:

To me they are different. WRTC is rich and creamy. Suave & VO5 are runnier. VO5 makes hair soft and has a nice list of ingriedients. There is only one Suave conditioner I really, really like and that's mostly for the smell (Toasted Vanilla Sugar.) :lick:

For conditioning, WRTC is the best I've tried of the cheapies. :yep:

I agree with everything you said here :yep:

I use Vo0 con. for con washes and as moisturizers and they do good. White rain is pretty good, has a creamy consistency. My aunt is a beautician and told me to never use suave and after I tried that humectant I will be listening to her this time :wallbash:

Not Create Equal, Not all the Same:nono:

WRTC is the shiznit:yep:, can't speak for the other White Rain Variations (some I tried sucked eggs)

VO5, close runner up. Love the Tea Therapy Nourishing.:lick:

Suave Humectant damn near screwed up my hair....hair cussed me out but GOOD for using it. Gave that ish away quick and in a hurry.:wallbash:

*that is all*

I always use VO5. I think I use it so much because the conditoner is thicker and I like the scents. Suave is too watery for me. As for White Rain, I'll use the Lavender Vanilla conditioner once in a while.

Back