A Suave & V05 Heaven!!!!

WOW!!!! :eek: Looks like I'll be traveling to the "M" for Memorial Day. I will have to add this store to my places to go list of A&R's and Debo's!!! LOL!!!

Ms_Twana said:
WOW!!!! :eek: Looks like I'll be traveling to the "M" for Memorial Day. I will have to add this store to my places to go list of A&R's and Debo's!!! LOL!!!

Yep, you certainly will!!! I will be going back maybe Monday to get another bottle (or 2) of the V05 Split Ends conditioner....I might throw in a Suave Milk & Honey and V05 Raspberry Kiss also.

TSU..........Thanks so much. I will try to use one of my lunch breaks to go over there. Thanks bunches!

This picture helped. I know exactly where that is. That use to be the old K-mart! (telling my age again. lol)

TSUprincess04 said:
I don't know which direction you guys will be coming from, but Overton Crossing intersects with Frayser Blvd.

3306 Overton Crossing Road
Memphis, TN 38127

It's on the left side.

Oh yeah, this may be useful too: http://www.mapquest.com/

As soon as you walk into the "mall," just keep walking straight, and you should see the DollarLand sign :).

Last edited:
Letitia said:
This picture helped. I know exactly where that is. That use to be the old K-mart! (telling my age again. lol)

lol, yep that sure did used to be a K-Mart. I remembered those red doors because in 1st grade, my grandmother took me there one day to buy me the Brenda 90210 Barbie.

TSUprincess04 said:
The address is on the 2nd page. It's located on Overton Crossing.

Since we're coming from the same area...here's whatcha do...........

From K-Mart:
1.) Start going down Austin Peay towards Yale
2.) Make a left on Yale
3.) Keep driving down Yale for a while, a few miles (you will cross over intersections/streets such as Ra-mill, New Allen, Redcoat) until you get to the frayser area.
4.) Yale then turns into Frayser Blvd
5.) You will be in Frayser once you hit the Hollywood/Frayser Blvd. intersection. Across the intersection, you should see a plaza containing Kroger, Ashley Stewart, etc. If you see these things, you're on the right track.
6.) Keep straight down Frayser Blvd. Some things you will pass will be Pizza Hut on the right, Taco Bell & Wendy's on the left, Payless on the left.
7.) As soon as you pass Payless, that very next intersection is Overton Crossing. Make a left onto Overton Crossing.
8.) The Frayser Supermall is on the left, soon after turning on Overton Crossing.

From the interstate:
1.) Take I-40 West (Little Rock)
2.) Get off on the Hollywood exit (exit 4, I think)
3.) Stay to the right
4.) Drive down Hollywood...you will cross over James Road (you'll see a Walgreens)
5.) Keep driving down Hollywood until you reach the Frayser Blvd. intersection. Make a left onto Frayser Blvd.
6.) See #5 in the previous set of directions.

Thanks for the directions. I know how to get there now. Guess I will be going there this weekend too. I'm coming from East Memphis.

TSUprincess04 said:
lol, yep that sure did used to be a K-Mart. I remembered those red doors because in 1st grade, my grandmother took me there one day to buy me the Brenda 90210 Barbie.

awhhh. that is a good memory.

Back