straightening or reveal for Christmas?

Black Hoya Chick

I am! I can't wait to see my progress over the last 2-3 months! I want my pics to BLOW MY MIND lol. :spinning::drunk:

Anyone else having a Christmas reveal?

I'm not telling. . .:grin::spinning:

Y'all will just have to wait until my hair anniversary. . . but it's certainly got some wow factor:yep:

For my family yeah haven't seen them since July and most of them don't even know how long my hair is because I'm a protective styling junkie. My mother is going to be pretty much floored, because she's always asking me to wear it loose.

For the first time since I started growing my hair, I'm going to be wearing it down regularly, so I'm excited to say the least.

i am! my bday is christmas eve and i'm getting my first real flat iron since my BC in september. i'm so excited to see my hair...and everyone else's too :)

My bf is hold is breath for my next relaxer, her tell me to relax at least 3X in every week. He's dying to see my hair more than i am. Come to think of it i'm actually scared of relaxing for fear i might suffer another setback or bad experience. I wanna see my length tho cause i cut to SL after a setback in July and now my plaits are 2'' away from APL.

I am getting my hair pressed on the 21st. Although it's not really a "reveal" for me since I'm new to this (please ignore my join date; I signed up years ago and hardly ever visited). It's more of my starting press. I'm excited to see how it will turn out though, and what people's reactions will be. :drunk: No one inmy family has seen my hair straightened since my first semester of college.

What will be most exciting for me will be to do it again next December, after a year of being here and not cutting and taking excellent care of it. :drunk:

I'll be doing updates some time around the new year, I think...hopefully with FlowerHair. I'm not straightening, but banding/brushing to see some length with less shrinkage. Not quite the same, but it will have to do because I'm still too chicken to use a flat iron or blow dryer on my hair.

I haven't seen my straight hair either since July going on 6 months. I'm hoping for the WOW factor too, that's why I hid it. I had the tailbone hair dream last night maybe it's a sign to keep it growing maybe?

Cichelle, I can't wait to see you and Flowers reveal but 1 of you has to give us the straight version as well as the curly version.

My hair hasn't been straightened in a few months. Unfortunately, I think I've experienced a lot of breakage, but I'm anxiousto see what the length is after I relax... :-) That will be my starting point

OOOOOO me, me, me!! I haven't straightened my hair since June so I hope I will be pleasantly surprized!! I have little single strand knots so I know I am gonna need a trim! :sad:

i'm excited to see my hair after i relax... i lost that bra though :( but i'm looking forward to a comparison picture. i've been wearing my hair out pretty often and may have to trim, so i'm not looking forward to much.

I haven't seen my straight hair either since July going on 6 months. I'm hoping for the WOW factor too, that's why I hid it. I had the tailbone hair dream last night maybe it's a sign to keep it growing maybe?

Cichelle, I can't wait to see you and Flowers reveal but 1 of you has to give us the straight version as well as the curly version.

Co-signing this! :drool:

Lucia......will do but guess what, i was too lazy to straighten today like i said i would, lol. I will do it before Christmas though.

Lucia......will do but guess what, i was too lazy to straighten today like i said i would, lol. I will do it before Christmas though.

:lol: me too, I was supposed to do something early this week, but I only did a co-wash. oh well I'm determined to straighten and update both curly and straight.

Well I always straighten for my birthday, dec 26, but I get a trim then also. It coincides always, the middle and end of the year I trim.

I can't wait to see everyone's progress :yep: As for me, to quote Asummertyme, I'll be in a bun... son!! :laugh: no length checks til April.

I plan on having a reveal tomorrow! I have a full day at the salon. I will be getting my hair relaxed with Phyto Index 1 and a color gloss! I have been on the Relaxer Stretch Challenge since May 08 and Hide your hair since August. My year end reveal is coming soon! I can't wait!

I plan on having a reveal tomorrow! I have a full day at the salon. I will be getting my hair relaxed with Phyto Index 1 and a color gloss! I have been on the Relaxer Stretch Challenge since May 08 and Hide your hair since August. My year end reveal is coming soon! I can't wait!

Ooo girl you are gonna be too fly with all that hair just swanging in peoples faces (but please try to protect it ASAP after lol). Take pics! :grin:

Back