Storing the pibbs 514

Sunnrayy

Hey Ladies!!!!

Think I'm about to splurge and get a Pibbs 514:yep:

Well.......only thing is the storage. I have one big walk in closet in my "single"
Apartment. I have a small dresser and shoe cabinets in the closet along with my clothes. So needless to say closet is kinda packed. It is also positioned in a way that I keep the door open to the closet, because the closet is decorated in such way that it more of a show piece :look:

Any who, I think the base would be the big problem. There is a small corner of the closet I can wheel it into but I measured it and it can only fit something that is 16" wide. I think the base of the pibbs is 19" (not sure saw conflicting things on two different websites for the pibbs). So I'm wondering if I can keep it unassembled and reassemble for each use? Or is that just toooooo much trouble:nono:

Any input is greatly appreciated:yep:

I just measured mine for you, I lowered it down to its max and it measured 49 inches (I lowered the metal pole that holds the head,it's on a spring). The base circumference is 26 or 27 inches. (There are 5 "legs" on the base, so to measure I imagined a circle and measured its circumference)
To me it would be too much of a hassle to take it apart after every use. And I've found in the one I have and also on lots of reviews that the visor is quite fragile and bothersome (and $) to replace, so I'd be afraid to break the visor with that much manipulation.
Do you have a pretty screen that you can put in front? Maybe you can put it in a corner and then put up a screen.
Otherwise it's a great investment. I use mine every weekend for rollersets.

I just measured mine for you, I lowered it down to its max and it measured 49 inches (I lowered the metal pole that holds the head,it's on a spring). The base circumference is 26 or 27 inches. (There are 5 "legs" on the base, so to measure I imagined a circle and measured its circumference)
To me it would be too much of a hassle to take it apart after every use. And I've found in the one I have and also on lots of reviews that the visor is quite fragile and bothersome (and $) to replace, so I'd be afraid to break the visor with that much manipulation.
Do you have a pretty screen that you can put in front? Maybe you can put it in a corner and then put up a screen.
Otherwise it's a great investment. I use mine every weekend for rollersets.

Thank you so much for doing that!:yep:

Yeah that won't fit in my closet as I suspected and I wouldn't want to break anything i.e. That visor:nono:

I do have a screen that I was thinking maybe I could hide it behind:yep:

Thanks lady!!!:grin:

Back