Still using Boundess Tresses?

i have a question...i've been using BT for about a month now, and since i'm natural, it's a little hard for me to know how much additional growth (if any) i've gotten this first month...so after 4-6 weeks of usage when your hair is supposed to really take off? or is this the amount of time it takes just to notice the new growth? :look: tell me about your experiences!

grnidmonster said:
I have been using mine for about two months and I just ordered and received a bottle of the scented to go with my unscented. Initally, I was having problems with the scent-I could smell the sulfur and it was much worse when I worked out or was in the sun. I added some jasmin oil and problem solved. I was also seeing hair strands after using it, more than before. It has since stopped.

The good--My hair has really grown. I have Lupus and some times I get scalp sores and the BT seems to heal them and keep new ones from appearing (at least so far). Also, I had Lupus alopecia (bald spots), two for almost a year now with no hair growth. I applied the BT almost every day for the last two months to those spots and it has grown about an inch and a have. It is baby fine but there and growing. Finally, it is the first product that DH agrees has really made my hair grow. He encouraged me to by another bottle and told me it should be purchased just like my prescriptions.

Sorry so long but, I'm a believer!!!!

Wow... that's good to hear. I'm sooo happy for you. I have a friend w/Lupus so I empathize w/you. I'm going to tell her about your results. Thank you for sharing.

autumnbeauty29 said:
Maybe this was my issue. Some of it was touching my neck and forehead and sideburns. I will start applying it with my fingertips instead. Do you tie your hair up with a silk scarf and then what? I don't want my pillows soaked:(

pillows soaked?:confused: you are using way too much! pour BT on your finger tips and massage it into the scalp, no dripping...no wasting the product etc

Still using it, yep! I can see def. growth/thickness. This product will def. be one of my staples forever. Great stuff.

I started using a little bit on my eyebrows a couple weeks ago cuz I thinned them out too much. My brows are growing like crazy!!!! So hopefully by my next arch (Next Wed.) Ill have some progress on these brows as well! :D

alwayzalady22 said:
i have a question...i've been using BT for about a month now, and since i'm natural, it's a little hard for me to know how much additional growth (if any) i've gotten this first month...so after 4-6 weeks of usage when your hair is supposed to really take off? or is this the amount of time it takes just to notice the new growth? :look: tell me about your experiences!

i want to know this too.. also does it cause any one else's scalp to become dry as well? If so what have you done to combat the dryness i.e. more frequent clarifying? I don't use anything on my scalp (aside from BT) so not sure what I can do to solve this.

btw, I love the smell my sis says it smells like watermelon

raeshan said:
Hi Ladies,

It's been awhile since my last post. Are you still using Boundless Tresses?

Share the good and the bad, if any!

Still using it, but I haven't been as diligent the last two weeks. My hair has definitely grown.

Raeshan, I just checked out your fotki and I must say that you are making tremendous progress. Your hair looks lovely!

I have thinning issues. I will purchase BT today and I cross my fingers that it works with hereditary thinning.

Back