Still can't replace my original faves :(

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I know there are 1 miilion and 1 threads about moisturizers, but ever since my hg products have had formula changes I've been left high and dry (pun intended!). I'm tired of experimenting with any and everything in order to retain moisture. how about this: Did anybody use the original Elasta QP Mango Butter and/or original Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration? what are you using and loving now? I'm 4b and relaxed!

Anyone else looking to replace their favorites with newer more reliable products too?

Last edited:
I'm not particularly fond of Mango Butter or Whipped Ends, but I do feel your pain.

The ingredients to my beloved Destination Hydration have changed and it just isn't magical like it used to be. I don't know what I'm going to do. :sad:

I'm new to taking care of my hair but upon researching these products I have noticed that a lot of them have bad ingredients yet is a must have in lots of regimens. Like HEHH. It has sodium hydroxide in it. Isn't that bad? And a lot of the items suggested on other sites had mineral oil. As a newbie I am overwhelmed when I go to the BSS in search of the perfect products.

The only thing I like so far is the hollywood beauty olive creme. It's a little heavy but it had good ingredients and makes my hair feel soft.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Back