Stay-On Satin Users...

Determined22

Anyone with a Stay-On Satin bonnet notice any staining on their pillowcases? The pillowcases on my bed are dark colored so I hadn't noticed anything, but this weekend I slept on white pillowcases and noticed dark stains all over them.

I have quite a few of these, and I don't have that result from any of mine's at all. But then again, anytime I buy scarves or bonnets, I wash them in the washing machine before wearing. That may be why I don't get that.

yesssss i noticed that when i recently bought light colored pillowcases. After one night alone theres a stain on it where my head rested. All ur bonnet needs is a washing. the oils (or product) from ur hair i think seeps thru the bonnet. After i washed mine everything was fine. u just may have to wash more often than normal

Yup. I noticed this the first night as well. It's the brews we use on our hair :grin:

I finally, purchased some brown satin pillowcases just for my used. Also, this bled through to my pillows, so needless to say, those are also exclusively mine :grin:

Like OP stated, they just need washing...I think it took 3 cycles before the color faded enough to no longer stain.

Back