***Standup Hair Steamer for $109***

biancaelyse

I ordered this from salonsrus today. It is on backorder and will ship the week of 2/15:

PRO-150-3_small.jpg

PRO-150 - Professional Ultra-Light Beauty Salon Hair Steamer in Black
  • Full Professional Strength 620 Watt Steaming Power
  • All Black Body
  • Ultra-Light, Leakproof Design
It is similar to the other model that they sell but it only has a "high" temp.

I'm going to find a way to use it for facial steaming too!!

I'll be back to review it in 2 weeks :grin:

I have the professional steamer from salonsrus, the one that is out of stock, only used it twice, it is for sale if anyone wants to pick it up at a good price, just pm me.

Last edited:
DID THEY PUSH THE OTHER STEAMER BACK EVEN FURTHER 4/15/10 :( Please do review, let me know if it works with your Yes Carrots, since you will probably have yours before me :(.

DID THEY PUSH THE OTHER STEAMER BACK EVEN FURTHER 4/15/10 :( Please do review, let me know if it works with your Yes Carrots, since you will probably have yours before me :(.

I took it to mean that any new orders are pushed back to 4/15/10, not existing orders like yours.

If in doubt, I'd call them and ask that question. If they are pushing all of the other model back to April, maybe they'll let you switch and get the one that come in the week of 2/20.

I loved it for my skin, but it left my hair very tangled, but soft. My hair is extremely pourous.. and the cuticles do no always lay flat. I used porosity control twice and rinsed with cold water after using the steamer, and my hair was veryl soft, but very tangled. It is probably just my hair, lots of ladies have excellent results with it.

I took it to mean that any new orders are pushed back to 4/15/10, not existing orders like yours.

If in doubt, I'd call them and ask that question. If they are pushing all of the other model back to April, maybe they'll let you switch and get the one that come in the week of 2/20.

I just called, they did push it back (he said it was an error) I cancelled that one and ordered the same one you got, he just switched it over and refunded the difference.

Just to let you know it only has one setting, which is high! It is a bottom loader and easier to clean. :)

Thanks so much for this post, I wouldn't have looked for a while and I would have been very dissappointed. :)

I just called, they did push it back (he said it was an error) I cancelled that one and ordered the same one you got, he just switched it over and refunded the difference.

Just to let you know it only has one setting, which is high! It is a bottom loader and easier to clean. :)

Thanks so much for this post, I wouldn't have looked for a while and I would have been very dissappointed. :)

Wow!! I'm glad you called them and straightened that out. I'm surprised they didn't e-mail or call you to let you know :nono:.

I guess I'll have to monitor their website until I get my product :perplexed.

I love Salonsrus. They have excellent customer service. I purchased a dryer from them. Ordered it on Tuesday, it arrived that Friday.

These steamers must be popular since they have a waiting list.

Wow!! I'm glad you called them and straightened that out. I'm surprised they didn't e-mail or call you to let you know :nono:.

I guess I'll have to monitor their website until I get my product :perplexed.

I am glad too, I would have been boo hooing over here. I am like I keep pushing my get it date, I was on the waiting list from Jan. 07, 2010. So it's going to be over a month. Due to me ordering from them before with great customer service I feel so comfortable waiting for the product. yeah, I am going to monitor too. But we should be getting it round the same time. I am so excited, I want to try my yes for carrots! LOL, I took advantage of the sale this week at Walgreens. :D (hubby bought it so I could stay on budget) :D
Thanks for both!

I love Salonsrus. They have excellent customer service. I purchased a dryer from them. Ordered it on Tuesday, it arrived that Friday.
These steamers must be popular since they have a waiting list.

SOLD 500 in DECEMBER!! alone!!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

I REFUSED to get off that waiting list, they offered money back I was like NO no NO, you keep that money, I have to hold my spot. LOL

Back