Spring Twist Crochet Braids Pics!!!

These look so cute! Did you do the twist while twisting method or did you just twist the 2 strands around each other without twisting them individually first, since the hair is already coily?

These look so cute! Did you do the twist while twisting method or did you just twist the 2 strands around each other without twisting them individually first, since the hair is already coily?

No special twist technique is needed. You just twist like you would for 2 strand twist and just be sure to twist from right to left. If you twist from left to right you get more of a random look and they not the springy soft twist look.

I JUST took out my yarn braids(3 grooling days), and now here you go with these! LOL! They look great!

^^ Thanks, and girl I know about taking out those yarn braids. It took me 2 days to get mine out. It was not fun at all. That's the only downside about those.

I know this is an old thread but I absolutely adore her spring twists. I am going to order this hair in preparation for my next set of crochet braids. I have not done my first set yet hahahahaha. I will be doing them next week:)

wow, this is beautiful and so well done, on her blog, LOOK AT THIS PUFF done with these twists so graaaaaeeeatt !!!

Back