Spring 2011 straight hair pics :)

Oh my...I know I was going to be in for a treat when I clicked on this thread. Your hair is soooo AMAZING!!!

Your hair is beautiful at all lengths...My hair wants to grow up & be like yours.....
AWESOME....

Happy Hair Growing!

CelinaStarr

Where have I been I haven't seen this yet?

Congratz on reaching CL. :woot: :pulpdance:

When I clicked on this thread, I literally gasped out loud and covered my mouth so nobody would here me. :lol:
A-MAZ-ING!!!!!! WOW!!! :drool:

Your hair (is my dream length) is so healthy to be that long, you give superlong hair a good name. Whatever length you decide is good for you will be just as beautiful I'm sure you'll figure out the length you like best, because you know you can grow it out to classic again if you put in the time, patience and effort.

Last edited:
The Classic's have begun!:woohoo: Your hair is the most beautiful thing to me! There is at least three of us Classic's now..... We don't have to go looking for other models to see what Classic Length looks like because we officially have our own and I am sooooooo Happy about that!:yep:

who are the 3 classics?

And don't let anyone on this board talk you out of it if that's how you truly feel. It's YOUR head and YOUR life.

Thank you. I'm very happy that I've been able to grow my hair this long and it's so weird having hair resting in my lap while sitting down, lol. I am enjoying it, but my hair seemed a bit more manageable at hip length. That may be my perfect length.

Today one of the ladies at the beauty shop asked me how long did I plan on growing my hair and I said as long as possible, but that made me think... Very long hair is also very old hair and thus more prone to damage... But overall I am thankful and am not ungrateful at all. Thank you for all of the kind words ladies. :yep:

Last edited:
1. CelinaStarr
2. Lita (Princess Lita)
3. Me (Candy828)

You'll have to wait for the update pics..... Shock treatment requires only one in the spot light at a time...:lachen:

Candy828

It's OK I can take it, BRING IT!!! :lol:
Can't wait for more updates and see more ladies achieving CL, this is soooo inspiring.

What's the minimum length for Princess title on LHCF? (WL, HL TL or CL)

CelinaStarr
In the real world for the amount of length you have 1 inch trim means your hair is uber healthy, it was probably only regular daily wear and tear, age of ends that split them that a good retention rate. You and NJoy are on pont with that retention, you ladies aren't playing.

Last edited:
@Candy828

It's OK I can take it, BRING IT!!! :lol:
Can't wait for more updates and see more ladies achieving CL, this is soooo inspiring.

What's the minimum length for Princess title on LHCF? (WL, HL TL or CL)

@CelinaStarr
In the real world for the amount of length you have 1 inch trim means your hair is uber healthy, it was probably only regular daily wear and tear, age of ends that split them that a good retention rate. You and NJoy are on pont with that retention, you ladies aren't playing.

I think the minimum length for Princess title on LHCF is TL. But the way Lita's hair grows and flows in that natural "V", put her there at HL.:grin:

@CelinaStarr

Lucia, I won't lie, the split ends thing did kind of make me rethink growing my hair out longer. Last year when I was hip length I didn't have an issue with tangling at the ends due to splits.

My beautician pretty much said the same thing. I freaked out as the ends were tangling as she was combing it out, but my beautician said that it wasn't a big deal; my hair just needed a little trimming. The ends of my hair are several years old. The hair on my ends have had several years worth of wear and tear. It's almost impossible to avoid having some damage no matter what I do. I let her cut off all of the damage and now my hair is fine. I encouraged her to cut off as much that needed to be cut of; I wanted all of the damage gone.

Since my ends are now fresh and split free it's possible that my hair may grow longer than classic if my body allows it. I should be able to retain length faster now. But this experience did make me think about growing it longer.... I'm not sure if I'll cut back to hip length though. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do with my hair.

Wow, that's a lot of BEAUTIFUL hair!!!! Is it difficult for you to prevent tangles at this length?

It has potential to tangle badly. My beautician told me if I were to ever let it mat and get really tangled, I would have to just get it cut, because I have so much hair.

She just told me to be careful with my hair. Today after my hair was straightened, my beautician braided it into one braid to prevent tangles since it was windy and raining outside.

To prevent tangles I let my hair dry in one braid and don't wear it down on windy days; I may wear it in a pony tail but not completely down on windy days. It tends to get caught in things so putting it up helps a bit too. It does get in the way a lot.

Congratulations, your hair is drool worthy and fantasy length!!!!! I love your thick braid. You keep me encouraged to go for my goal length.

So beautiful!
I really enjoyed reading your regimen too. I think a lot of people, myself included could benefit from not using all the products we're so crazy about.
How long does it take your hair to dry?

Back