Spring 2011 straight hair pics :)

Absolutely Beautiful!!! You have done a tremendous job retaining length. Do you only go to your beautician once a year? Is it for the cut and flat iron?

Absolutely Beautiful!!! You have done a tremendous job retaining length. Do you only go to your beautician once a year? Is it for the cut and flat iron?

Garner, thank you. I go once a year for a cut and press. I prefer not to use any heat but I have to since I want a nice even trim. I pretty much get it straightened so my trim is nice and even. It's easier to see splits and damage when the hair is straight.

:whyme: When will my hair grow!!!!???:cry2:

...:lol:JustKidding (maybe) CelineStarr your hair is beautiful!!! Keep doing whatever you've been doing, the results are inspirational!:grin:

Words cannot express gow gorgeous your hair is, OMG :love: You have my dream thickness and length. Can you make a vid of a bun drop and head shake :sekret:

welp, that's it. I'm officially hatin' on you. :lol:
it's sooo lovely...like for real, for real, send a sister 2 oz or something?? :look:

Wow wow wow.... your hair is so bomb... what's your hair type.. how do you wash all of that hair??

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Wow wow wow.... your hair is so bomb... what's your hair type.. how do you wash all of that hair??

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Thank you. :)

It's coarse and curly. Here's a picture of a wash and go from last year:

DSC01671-vi.jpg

^^^Giovanni conditioner was used as a leave in.

I wash in sections and mostly finger comb. I wash about once a week. Sometimes I'll wait until two weeks. My only hair products are Giovanni conditioner and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I shampoo sometimes and also use my wide toothed comb sometimes. I only comb my hair while wet and with conditioner.

Here's a page about my hair type: http://jupitermoonstarr.blogspot.com/p/all-about-my-hair.html and about my regimen: http://jupitermoonstarr.blogspot.com/p/my-hair-care-regimen.html

Great growth and gorgeous hair, Celina! I especially love the braidout shots. Your March 2010 hair is still my ultimate goal.

Wow, jst wow! Amazing hair! Also, big ups to your stylist! She did a heck of a job with your tresses, you know what they say? A good (un-SHS) stylist is hard to find lmao.

Wow, jst wow! Amazing hair! Also, big ups to your stylist! She did a heck of a job with your tresses, you know what they say? A good (un-SHS) stylist is hard to find lmao.

Thank you. I do give props to my stylist. She is great. She's so patient, because I can only imagine how much work my hair is for her. She purposely makes my appointments early and on days when she doesn't have a lot of clients. That way she can take her time.

CelinaStarr Giiiirl you have me ovah heyah about to pass out due to lack of oxygen with tears in my eyes! GAWJUS! Congrats on your progress, you certainly have your regi perfected!

You have princess hair. :love: I decree that your shall henceforth be known as "Princess CelinaStarr of LHCFshire". :fairy:

The Classic's have begun!:woohoo: Your hair is the most beautiful thing to me! There is at least three of us Classic's now..... We don't have to go looking for other models to see what Classic Length looks like because we officially have our own and I am sooooooo Happy about that!:yep:

Back