Spinoff: Would You Date A Nonblack Man Who Used The N-word?

Would you date a white

• Sure. It doesn't make him a bad person.

• Hell nah.

• It depends.

• Only if he's not white.

• If he'said a wigger, he can say n*****

Results are only viewable after voting.
The not white option is for the random Indians and Pakistanisee I've met which have a bunch of black friends a small think they're black.

Think Maria Huqq's husband (Married to Medicine )

I've dated a nonblack man that I'm pretty sure has used the n-word occasionally. He was Vietnamese and white. His brother was black and white. He was pretty hood and I met him through my cousin, I'm pretty sure his ratchet butt had used the n-word many many times around his brother and his boys.

I've always felt White people use the word anyway. Just more know not to use it in mixed company.

So if I was interested in dating or marrying a white man then I would live with the fact that he uses it with white people at some point.

ETA.....I wouldn't marry a white man.

Last edited:
Is he using it regularly? Does he stop when I tell him not to do that anymore?

I'm not sure I understand your question. If he wasnt using it regularly OR he stops when you tell him....does that mean he stopped for good?. I'm not coming at you or anything I am just curious.

On another note, I dont know if I told this story before but at the loc salon I go to, a black woman was saying that she was divorcing her white husband because not only did she find out that he was cheating on her but she found some emails that he had been sending back and forth to his friends. It turns out that every time he got mad at her, he'd complain to his friends calling her a n*gger and a black b***h. That really angered me and kind of solidified in my mind that they are all racist no matter what...it's engrained. NOW I KNOW it's just MY opinion.

Anyway I wouldnt date a man out of my race period...and least of all one who uses the n word. HOWEVER, I am ok with using it within my (racial/ethnic) circle and any black many I'm with gets a pass too. I know the context with which I use it and have even used on this board a few times... I am not gonna sit here and be a hypocrite...too old fi dat.

I'm not sure I understand your question. If he wasnt using it regularly OR he stops when you tell him....does that mean he stopped for good?. I'm not coming at you or anything I am just curious.

On another note, I dont know if I told this story before but at the loc salon I go to, a black woman was saying that she was divorcing her white husband because not only did she find out that he was cheating on her but she found some emails that he had been sending back and forth to his friends. It turns out that every time he got mad at her, he'd complain to his friends calling her a n*gger and a black b***h. That really angered me and kind of solidified in my mind that they are all racist no matter what...it's engrained. NOW I KNOW it's just MY opinion.

Anyway I wouldnt date a man out of my race period...and least of all one who uses the n word. HOWEVER, I am ok with using it within my (racial/ethnic) circle and any black many I'm with gets a pass too. I know the context with which I use it and have even used on this board a few times... I am not gonna sit here and be a hypocrite...too old fi dat.
What I meant was, in the thread this is a spinoff of, there was a white Howard student using it in his posts in the casual way some black men do. If I told him 'actually, that's not cool', would he be 'oh, my bad, didn't realize! i'll stop now' :lol:

Back