Spinoff: Remember your First Kiss?

it was really good, it was so cute/sweet and then became intense. i was acting like i had kissed other guys before...even though i hadn't. :lachen:

I was 16, and went to the club with my girls (a classmates parents owned it...plus we lived in PNG...who checks ID?) the guy I had a crush on was in town, and the girls told me that he wanted to kiss me, but since I hadn't done it before, I wanted to practice, so I went to dance with Peter, used him for practice and when I looked up, my crush was watching...:nono:

I was fourteen and it was just pressing lips together..ho-hum ..yawn
and we did it all the time! (why?)
...I remembered enjoying the smell of his sweater which had a real deep kind of sweaty funky male scent all through it
...I did think it was kind of a shame I enjoyed smelling that old unwashed sweater better than I did kissing him. He left it at my house ...once in the garage and I kept sneaking out to the garage to be with it.... just held it and hugged it..and smelled it a lot and I got so excited I almost looked forward to kissing him ..but sigh.... it was so much more fun to be with that sweater... o lord ...and he was such a gentleman... don't know WHAT my problem was...
I just remembered how boring kissing him was...we'd be kissing and my thoughts would drift to what mother had cooked for dinner or what was on tv that night or how I was gonna swipe my sister's new skirt to wear..if I could get away with doing homwework in class etc etc

The next boyfriend at 15 was HOT and was my first french kiss..o when he opened my mouth with that skillful talented sexy tongue...I thought should I be liking ...this ..THIS MUCH and then he went deeper and all thinking ended:grin: like for entire time we dated...
he....rocked my entire 15 year old world...... & no speculating on TV Dinners kissing him ..oh no!

Last edited:
Back