Spinoff: Remember your First Kiss?

Ms Red

Do you remember your first kiss? Who it was with? Was it horrible? :barf: or Great? :lick: How old were you?

You go first :grin:

I was 19 his name was Razik he was from Malaysia. He played soccer I thought he was so cute and had a cute butt. I was in his apartment and we started to kiss. He stopped and asked me if I has ever kissed before (maybe I was doing it badly). I was embarrassed to admit no I hadn't :ohwell: so I told him it has been a long time since I had kissed and I was rusty :lachen: I really don't remember how it was if it was good or bad. We went out for a few months but he turned out to be a bit of a jerk. He lied and told his friends we would do the do on the regular which was a complete lie. He also almost my first but I'm so so glad I waited until the next year when I met my first love.

I was 17 and a freshman in college. He was a senior and football player:ohwell:. He was the first guy that I "talked" to as a freshman and dated for a few months. The kiss was during our "talking" stage, not dating yet. It was ok...

I was 15 and my firsr kiss was so not a good experience at all. We both were so scared and all I could think of was my mom saying that you could get preggers if you just kissed a boy :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

I was 18 and a freshman, it took place in my dorm room with my ex. He used to be an attractive Euro import. But he ended up having a TON of problems. I had to get rid of him after almost 2 years, before he made me lose my sanity.

Dang, I don't even want to post in this thread. Everyone was way older than me :blush:

I was 5. My parents were in the living room talking to Junior's (you don't know him, LOL) parents. We were in the kitchen and we got really close and bumped lips :look: It really wasn't great. He kissed me again at my First Communion party in the basement when the lights were off and all the kids were running around looking for a place to hide. That did take me by plesant surprise.

I tried one more time when I was 14 and third time was a charm :grin:

I was 15/16.
it was a spanish guy from school. we made out in a movie theater watching "Romeo Must Die".

most teens had already had sex at this age and i was just getting my first kiss:perplexed. SO i was really worried that i was gonna be a bad kisser cuz i really had no idea what to do with my tongue. So as a trick I kept my gum in my mouth while kissing. So if he happened to ask why i was kissing so weird i would blame it on the gum.:yep: (but he never asked...i got the hang of it & spit that gum out)

Dang, I don't even want to post in this thread. Everyone was way older than me :blush:

I was 5. My parents were in the living room talking to Junior's (you don't know him, LOL) parents. We were in the kitchen and we got really close and bumped lips :look: It really wasn't great. He kissed me again at my First Communion party in the basement when the lights were off and all the kids were running around looking for a place to hide. That did take me by plesant surprise.

I tried one more time when I was 14 and third time was a charm :grin:

I know girl! I was 12:look: it was Valentine's day. He brought over a box of candy to my mom's house. All I can remember is that he kissed over my lips and he was chewing some Big Red.:lachen:

I was 15 and my firsr kiss was so not a good experience at all. We both were so scared and all I could think of was my mom saying that you could get preggers if you just kissed a boy :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

AHAHAH. What parents will tell their kids to keep them abstinent. It's great.

Do you remember your first kiss? Who it was with? Was it horrible? :barf: or Great? :lick: How old were you?

You go first :grin:

It was with the cutest boy in school .:rolleyes:
It was bad, he nicked my teeth with his. :lol:
But that didnt matter. :love:
I was in the 8th grade. Young puppy love was awesome!

At a party, I was about 18, 19 or 20, not sure of my age, it didn't make me tingle all over. However when I started dating my husband, he was a good kisser, I tingled yes, but it was not dramatic tingling. But after I divorced him and dated someone else, now he was an excellent kisser, I really tingled all over.

Yes, I remember it being aight. Liked it at first but after that he made me hate kissing. Then I met "him" and he was a great kisser, the best kisser I ever had and made me love it again. Dang I miss that. :sad:

WOW! I'm actually very surprised that I'm not the oldest. Most of my friends were kissing boys years before me!

I was 17 and it was at my friend's birthday party with a cute blonde hair blue-eyed white guy that I had a crush on. Honestly it happened so fast that I didn't have time to be nervous... he didn't even know that I had never kissed anyone before, I must be a natural :yep: :lachen:

Interestingly, once I went away to University the next year and started dating for the first time I've never even really looked at white guys... but thinking back to that kid, I might have to give it a try again :look:

Yes, I do. I was 11 and it was in a dark basement with a boy named Eric who I had just met the same day.:ohwell:

I was fifteen or sixteen and we were at a concert, basically just hanging out. We were already dating and the band played a really sweet song, and he said "wait until the lights went out" and then kissed me. I actually wasn't expecting that at all, lol.

i guess my first official kiss from a member of the opposite gender was when i was 15, on valentine's day. he was my best male friend at the time. and gay.

lol nothing to write home about! it was a quick peck on the lips, and afterwards we both felt a bit confuzzed. :perplexed

my first official spine-tingling, mind blowing, fireworks-going-off-in-the-background kiss was about 3 months into my freshman year of college, with my first and only love. it was so perfectly spontaneous. i mean, the only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been in Spandau Ballet was playing in the background... you know, that song that played at the dance in sixteen candles?

ahh, i was so young :blush3: (yea only 2.5 years ago but WHATEVER!)

Oh gosh.I was 10 and I was at the boys and girls club.This guy Vaughn had been trying to talk to me.He was 14.I did not like boys at the time,but one day as I came from the bathroom he pinned me to the wall and gave me a sweaty kiss.I laughed.Then I got mad.I told him that I was only 10 and that I hated boys.He was like "oh I thought that you were older than me"
I was really tall when I was 10 so maybe that explains it.:spinning:

I talked to that dude on and off for the next 10 years,but only as friends.

I kissed this boy named Leonard in kindergarten. Is was nap time, and our last week since was almost time for our kindergarten graduation...if memory serves me correct we were under some kind of cover on those little cots, and we kissed on the lips :lol:...and then the next day he told me he was going to bring his dad's BB gun and shoot me and I told him I was going to bring my belt and whip him:perplexed:lachen:...something about me trying to tell him what to do..we were 5!:drunk:

The official first kiss came at 15 from B and I haven't been able to shake it from my system since. He kept telling me he was going to kiss me all week, and one day after school, his football practice happened to be cancelled, and so was my meeting for whatever club i was in at the time, and we bumped into each other..I was sooo nervous...some kinda way I wound up backed into a corner and he kissed me. And though we never dated, throughout high school we would have these mind blowing intense make out sessions during lunch breaks, or cutting classes..and Jr year on my b-day we got caught under the steps:blush::ohwell::lachen:. I have yet to experience same that lightheaded, intense, burning, passionate feeling I had when I kissed him, with another man...and that was almost 10 years ago:perplexed

First peck... when i was 12 playing spin the bottle at my bday party, but it was nothing.

Second peck...when I was 18 and had one crazy college night(no drinking involved) and ended up alone in a room with a guy who I had just met. I was going to crash(it was like 5 in the morning), and he wouldn't leave me alone he kept talking and finally I told him either he left the room or he was gonna have to shut up. Well he said he'd only be quiet if I kissed him and then he walked over to me and kissed me really quick and went to sleep. Still didn't count.. turned out he had like 5 kids, and was working at mickey d's.

First real kiss... 18 was talking to this guy I met through facebook(I know:rolleyes:), and went with a friend to visit his school. One thing led to another and we ended up making out. It was okay; he was trying to take it elsewhere and I wasn't trying to do that, so we didn't kiss for long. He ended up being a major jerk and told my friend I was a bit too thick for him :sad::rolleyes:, but I saw him a couple years later and he was regretting that statement.

I didn't start having good kisses until I started having more intense relationships.

My first kiss (peck on lips) was by my first "boyfriend" when I was 17...He was smoking a black before that bc I smelt it on him. (did not enjoy that)

My first real kiss was with my current SO when I was 18 and a freshman in college. We were laying in the bed and he told me that he was thinking about kissing me. He then asked if he could and I said, NO! He then asked, just on the cheek? I said NO again. Then I thought about it for a minute, and was like what the hell, a kiss on the cheek is nothing and went towards his cheek. How about that dude went straight for my lips and starting really kissing me. I did not know what the hell I was doing but it was great! He asked me afterwards if was really my first time and was was like yep!

Yep. I was in eighth grade and at one of my friends houses. Her neighbor had a crush on me...so they rigged "truth or dare" and we french kissed.

I did it all extra like I saw in the movies...moving my lips, my head, and my tongue :lick:.... he was like "Dang girl....you kiss like a freak!" :lachen::lachen:

It was funny....I was kinda :blush: but he still liked me so it was cool.

Kissing is great....I love a man that is a good kisser....just a side note...LOL

I was 12. It was with my 7th grade boyfriend. He kept pressuring me to give up the lips and i wasn't ready. I finally gave in and it was ok. I love kissing now, but back then I thought it was gross. I just wanted to hug all the time.

I was 11, and Joel's kiss was wet and sloppy. I didn't know anything about French kissing, but I knew that it wasn't supposed to feel like a dog just slobbered my face.

We only went out for four days because my friend told me a lie about him, and I dumped him. She scooped him up and then had the nerve to complain about his kissing after they broke up. :lol:

Back