spinoff: my new weave curled and info about invisible part

L.Brown1114

010.jpg

yeah so the invisible part is the way to go!! it looks so natural and none of my hair is out so no heat damage!!! she sewed the small tracks on instead of gluing them like they show u on all the youtube vidoes. i posted pics of my hair just done but heres a pic after i styled it :drunk:

OK, I love it. Now thplain Luthy, but what is "the invisible part". Don't laugh but I'm clueless on weaves. How is it created? I had no idea you have no hair out. And who did your hair?

I love that sewed not glued, but now I'm dying of curiosity. Please splain. If I need to watch YT, can you please direct me to one?

And why won't you tell me who did it? :whyme: (Oh I guess I have to give you a chance to answer....)

It looks so natural, I'm getting impatient while you take a breath.

ETA: You just know you are sizzle, dontcha? :grin: It shows all on that face. :giggle:

Looks great! I really would love to try the invisible part, especially if it can look like a natural part like yours. If you could help me understand it better, since she sewed the small tracks onto the braid, how are you not able to visibally see the tracks though?

OK, I love it. Now thplain Luthy, but what is "the invisible part". Don't laugh but I'm clueless on weaves. How is it created? I had no idea you have no hair out. And who did your hair?

I love that sewed not glued, but now I'm dying of curiosity. Please splain. If I need to watch YT, can you please direct me to one?

And why won't you tell me who did it? :whyme: (Oh I guess I have to give you a chance to answer....)

It looks so natural, I'm getting impatient while you take a breath.

ETA: You just know you are sizzle, dontcha? :grin: It shows all on that face. :giggle:

lol yes yes i love my hair! i wa sketchy at first until i curled it!! someone from madison,wi did it for me @ JP's salon. she did it for free cuz shes building up her clientele :grin:

Looks great! I really would love to try the invisible part, especially if it can look like a natural part like yours. If you could help me understand it better, since she sewed the small tracks onto the braid, how are you not able to visibally see the tracks though?

here is my fav invisible part video from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSe7V16OWwg&feature=related

this is the closest to me showing you because she didnt mine a little differently. she braided down so the tracks shes gluing were able to be sewn instead of glued

^^Thanks for the video. Strangely enough, I've heard the phrase but I never really bothered to find out what it meant. I literally screamed when I saw the glue. Glue and hair just do not sound like something any sane person should use/say/consider. :whyme:

So I'm thrilled you had your hair sewn in. Now I need to stalk some salon that does the sew in version to see. :sekret: OP, do you live near Hogwarts? I think I would be able to figure it out if I saw it. So how about it? :poke:

^^Thanks for the video. Strangely enough, I've heard the phrase but I never really bothered to find out what it meant. I literally screamed when I saw the glue. Glue and hair just do not sound like something any sane person should use/say/consider. :whyme:

So I'm thrilled you had your hair sewn in. Now I need to stalk some salon that does the sew in version to see. :sekret: OP, do you live near Hogwarts? I think I would be able to figure it out if I saw it. So how about it? :poke:

call me slow but im confused on this part?

call me slow but im confused on this part?

Don't mind me, just some goofy Harry Potter humor. I apparently live in Hogwarts School of Magic so if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd love to find you and see how the invisible part looks. I see you don't post your location. So I guess I won't be able to tell how far away you are from me so I can come see. :look:

How did she braid your hair when doing this??

This is so interesting I've never heard of this

its hard to explain, i wish i would have taken a pic of it. um instead of braiding horizontal or beehive she braided vertical. she made a part in the side and just braided down

Don't mind me, just some goofy Harry Potter humor. I apparently live in Hogwarts School of Magic so if you lived in my neighborhood, I'd love to find you and see how the invisible part looks. I see you don't post your location. So I guess I won't be able to tell how far away you are from me so I can come see. :look:

awwwww ur adorable with ur location hogwarts everytime i see that i laugh to myself as i am a recent harry potter STAN myself oh yes :grin::lachen::lachen:

thanks for the pics lbrown your hair looks so natural to me and its laying down nice and flat that's normally the first give away with weaves

congrats :grin:

Wow, that weave looks awesome. I never ever would have known it was a full head weave! Sigh. My DIY installs always looked a HAM, and now I think my hair is just too long for a weave. :ohwell: Doesn't stop me from wanting one though... :look:

WHERE DO YOU LIVE!?!?! I NEED THIS lol.

but seriously its gorg, and i need something that will hide my hair COMPLETLY.

i absolutely loove it

Wow, that weave looks awesome. I never ever would have known it was a full head weave! Sigh. My DIY installs always looked a HAM, and now I think my hair is just too long for a weave. :ohwell: Doesn't stop me from wanting one though... :look:

thanks! the trick is to split the tracks in half so that they are thinner. it looks WAY more natural. i used milky way the $15 pack, not every kind can be split. peoples mistakes is using cheaper hair and the tracks are thick and no ones hair is THAT thick, its very rare so it looks unnatural.

Okay I think I know how to do this now here's an AWESOME tutorial I came upon!:yahoo:

Too bad my braids are enormous when I try to braid all my hair up like you do for a weave:sad:....I guess I'll just be doing this on other people *shrugs* imma find a me a live model! muahahahahaaaaa :evillaugh:

Okay I think I know how to do this now here's an AWESOME tutorial I came upon!:yahoo:

Too bad my braids are enormous when I try to braid all my hair up like you do for a weave:sad:....I guess I'll just be doing this on other people *shrugs* imma find a me a live model! muahahahahaaaaa :evillaugh:

Are YOU coming to see the Cherry Blossoms? :eyebrows2 I'm sure I can find you a few guinea pigs in my neck of the woods even if I have to bring them kicking. Can I watch you at work?

Op your hair looks so good. I'm glad someone showed how they did this. This is how I wanted my hair, but decided to get the regular full head since she'd never done it this way, but next time I'll get it.

/\ Errr not unless someone's unexpectantly treating me to a trip there! lol I shall be in NY my love. If I were there I'd totally let you watch me doin my thing though!:yep:

very cute! looks very natural.. she did a great job.. oh how I miss the days of a full sew in w/the invisble part :D

Back