spinoff: my new weave curled and info about invisible part

Oh my gosh, THANKS FOR POSTING THAT VIDEO! I love ThaShoStoppa's channel but missed this video for some reason. I was trying to find someone to do this for me, but I may try it myself. Off to watch the video.

010.jpg

yeah so the invisible part is the way to go!! it looks so natural and none of my hair is out so no heat damage!!! she sewed the small tracks on instead of gluing them like they show u on all the youtube vidoes. i posted pics of my hair just done but heres a pic after i styled it :drunk:

This Gorgeous!:clap::clap::clap:
She did a wonderful Job!...Ive been wanting to do this style for soo long but I didnt wanna mess with the glue. Ive saw TheShostoppa's videos before but my hair is too think to braid the front so small.
how exactly did your stylist braid the front.
Did she have them going back as well?
were they braided really close to avoid bumps and lumps?
how did she sew each track, slanded or straight across?
What type of hair did you use.
sorry for the 21 questions! Im so curious... :dork:

Just nine more days till my last final:grin: I can't wait till I'm on break cuz I WILL be doing this style on someone:pulpdance:

I have watched about a billion tutorials and at this point....not only can I do a weave w/ an invisible part but I also know to to make custom wigs:woot: It seems that the top two brands for this look are MilkyWay and Brandy's Pro 10 Hair.

LadyPaniolo I FEEL your pain....I really wanna do this kind of weave but my cornrows were HUMUNGOUS for my second crochet braid install:ohwell:....I'm hoping if I braid really tiny I can get a smoother look thats relatively close to my head....I think a change in braid pattern may help:scratchch

I'm telling you, you short haired ladies have ENDLESS styling possibilities:yep:

This Gorgeous!:clap::clap::clap:
She did a wonderful Job!...Ive been wanting to do this style for soo long but I didnt wanna mess with the glue. Ive saw TheShostoppa's videos before but my hair is too think to braid the front so small.
how exactly did your stylist braid the front.
Did she have them going back as well?
were they braided really close to avoid bumps and lumps?
how did she sew each track, slanded or straight across?
What type of hair did you use.
sorry for the 21 questions! Im so curious... :dork:

sorry i didnt see this. thank you. my hairs very thick too until i blow dry it then my braids come out much smaller. she braided my hair down and not across. in the showstoppas video she had tiny braids, that would take FOREVER to do.. my stylist had bigger braids and it turned out just fine. i had about 15 braids all together so they wer reletively small. she sewed then straight. i used milky way but i wouldnt recommend it @ least the 15 dollar packs)

Oh thanks so much L.Brown, im gonna try twat you said in a few weeks. Ill post a pic of the outcome.

Can't wait to see pics to your version of this style BlackMasterPiece!

Back