I DID IT! full head weave

Wow Cuz!!

I am sooooo impressed! Whatcha doin next week?! Looks like I'm changing up my style!!!:grin: I can't wait for my appointment, I want you to put my pic in my siggy too!!!

So much talent in one little lady. You truly are blessed.

hey cousin you have to tell me your off day so we can hook it up, we gotta find the hair though i bought this like in :look: 03

kitchen it is all hair on a track nothing loose that stuff scares me other than braiding it i dont know what to do with it

lwill/everyone else thanks for checking me out this is what i did

cornrows straight back except the bangs leave them loose!!! i know i said no hair was out but keep reading

sew in a U shape starting from one ear to the nape to the other ear keep doing that until there is a rectangle from the hairline to the top of the back left open

sew starting from the back of the rectangle to the front of the rectangle in a zig zag but dont do the bangs

bangs THIS IS THE KEY TO THE WHOLE STYLE i might need to charge for this :sekret:

you will make 2 cornrows going side to side make the cornrow in the back 1st sew a track cut to fit it towards your face like bangs Leave the hair at the hairline loose VERY IMPORTANT clip it or something

now make tiny parts in the loose hair and sandwich the weave from the other track between the hairs pull your hair back towards the 1st cornrow and pull the track hair towards your nose and clip it VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT LET THE TRACK HAIR MINGLE WITH YOUR HAIR

now take your hair and cornrow it when you stop there should be a cornrow sitting on top of the track hair Sew a track on top of that cornrow towards your face like bangs

now flip backwards and you have a fabulous weave with a natural hairline even though none of your hair is out

****if you look in my fotki i did the bangs first because i was gonna experiment with them until i got it right but it worked the first go round

A SISTA IS BROKE AND I REALLY AM TAKING APPOINTMENTS :look:

Your hair looks really good!!

I wish I knew how to cornrow my hair. I can frenchbraid...but not cornrows... :ohwell:

anyway--great job gurl! :)

msportugal said:
hey cousin you have to tell me your off day so we can hook it up, we gotta find the hair though i bought this like in :look: 03

kitchen it is all hair on a track nothing loose that stuff scares me other than braiding it i dont know what to do with it

cornrows straight back except the bangs leave them loose!!! i know i said no hair was out but keep reading

sew in a U shape starting from one ear to the nape to the other ear keep doing that until there is a rectangle from the hairline to the top of the back left open

sew starting from the back of the rectangle to the front of the rectangle in a zig zag but dont do the bangs

bangs THIS IS THE KEY TO THE WHOLE STYLE i might need to charge for this :sekret:

you will make 2 cornrows going side to side make the cornrow in the back 1st sew a track cut to fit it towards your face like bangs Leave the hair at the hairline loose VERY IMPORTANT clip it or something

now make tiny parts in the loose hair and sandwich the weave from the other track between the hairs pull your hair back towards the 1st cornrow and pull the track hair towards your nose and clip it VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT LET THE TRACK HAIR MINGLE WITH YOUR HAIR

now take your hair and cornrow it when you stop there should be a cornrow sitting on top of the track hair Sew a track on top of that cornrow towards your face like bangs

now flip backwards and you have a fabulous weave with a natural hairline even though none of your hair is out

****if you look in my fotki i did the bangs first because i was gonna experiment with them until i got it right but it worked the first go round

:eek: You are officially a Certified Weavologist! :) Thanks for the instructions!

msportugal said:

Illustrations please? Do you take paypal? ;)

ok the thrill is gone i took that ish out it was doomed from the beginning when i blowdried my hair, it was too straight and my cornrows were comming loose, warning DONT CUT YOUR OWN HAIR WHEN REMOVING WEAVE ALWAYS TRIM THE THREAD FROM THE TOP OF THE WEFT

i trimmed from the bottom and cut some of my hair to less than an inch good thing it was near my hairline it was only a tiny patch

msportugal said:
ok the thrill is gone i took that ish out it was doomed from the beginning when i blowdried my hair, it was too straight and my cornrows were comming loose, warning DONT CUT YOUR OWN HAIR WHEN REMOVING WEAVE ALWAYS TRIM THE THREAD FROM THE TOP OF THE WEFT

i trimmed from the bottom and cut some of my hair to less than an inch good thing it was near my hairline it was only a tiny patch
It looked good while it lasted! Very natural looking too.:)

very pretty. you did an excellent job. did you say this was your first time? i couldn't tell. you got me thinking about weaving it up :scratchch

Hey Sis,

If I forgot to tell you that weave is POWERFUL!!!!

You go sis!!

reflection2.jpg

thanks ladies i will probably re do the weave after i wash my hair and it is more nappy those cornrows had no chance on blowdried hair

msportugal said:

that's what i forgot to do! DuH! i left out my whole hair line 'cause i skipped over that sentence. dang it. Now it all makes sense! Next time i will do this 'cause my weave came out a hot mess.

Back