Spinoff:Ladies do u think a man will leave you or cheat on you if the sex isn't good?

sexyeyes3616

I was just thinking about this when I was reading the bombdotcom thread. Will a man leave or cheat if he thinks your not that great in bed?

Re: Spinoff:Ladies do u think a man will leave you or cheat on you if the sex isn't g

I don't think so...

Re: Spinoff:Ladies do u think a man will leave you or cheat on you if the sex isn't g

Yes and no. I think it depends.
If he can work with her and teach her how to be a better lover for him, I think he would stay. But if she denied him sex continously and never wanted to improve in that area, I think he would leave or decide to cheat.

At least, that's what I would do as a woman and if I were a man (I would leave, eventually).

Of course! Hell, I'll leave a man if the sex ain't good!!

Now this is just what I think but if a man is gonna cheat, a man is gonna cheat!

You could have the tightest whoohaa, give the best brain, ride a mean kcid, and so on and a man will still cheat:ohwell:

Now they might try and come back afterwards for more but I think nothing can stop a man if he really wants to cheat.

Now if ur not all that great in bed then it might be easier for him to want to cheat. But to me that is still not a good reason for cheating. (as if there is any good reason to cheat)

I hope that made sense.

But thats just my 2 cent:yep:

Last edited:

While it's possible, if he leaves you for it I'd hope he'd at least try to make it better first. And if he cheats for it he wasn't a good man in the first place.

If the man is really into you I doubt it. But if you're willing to learn he'll be happy to teach. They all love to think they're experts in the sexual arts.

a great sexual connection with a woman is not a guarantee he won't stray, nor does it mean he will develop all other connections to her....mental/spiritual/emotional...a man is more prone to stay when he's connected on other levels as well as sexual....and men can be connected to more than one woman...as a woman can be connected to more than one man......so sometimes its not so cut and dry as she's not good enough for him, or not good in bed or he's doggin her deliberately, some men may enjoy relations with more than one person

women as well...just gets to be a problem when dishonesty about ones true feelings is the way people operate and selfish motives to not lose somebody .... if they want their freedom to live a certain way then be unselfish enough to allow somebody else decide if they can live with that and be able to let them go if they can't

Depends on the man. Sex isn't the end all be all for all men...

If they cheat it's usually due to other things like their own emotional immaturity. Only time I ever heard a man tell me they were cheating because of sex, it was because his wife wasn't giving him any. She only wanted to do it once a month or so and would reject him often.

If they cheat it's usually due to other things like their own emotional immaturity. Only time I ever heard a man tell me they were cheating because of sex, it was because his wife wasn't giving him any. She only wanted to do it once a month or so and would reject him often.

also to add on top of that...there are women who do give their men sex but do so in a way as a "duty" or act to keep him satisfied, or refrain from doing certain things or do them in ways that doesn't turn him on....its a different experience for a man to have sex with a woman who is really into it and enjoying herself as well and the acts being engaged in vs the woman who isn't but thinks just because he is getting some or she is doing something that he should be satisfied

also to add on top of that...there are women who do give their men sex but do so in a way as a "duty" or act to keep him satisfied, or refrain from doing certain things or do them in ways that doesn't turn him on....its a different experience for a man to have sex with a woman who is really into it and enjoying herself as well and the acts being engaged in vs the woman who isn't but thinks just because he is getting some or she is doing something that he should be satisfied

This is true. Perfunctory sex is definitely not sexy...

And there it is... A man will address and work to resolve the issue. A boy will focus solely on his needs and cheat.

Maybe. There's a good chance that I would stop having sex altogether if my future husband is terrible in bed and not getting any better. I'd rather not have sex at all than to have bad sex :look:

sex is overrated

Sex is a part of any monogamous relationship, unless you are celibate. I would be willing to continue to date a man that was willing to learn. It's all about chemistry and compatibility. However, I am too DARN old to be taking on any 'remedial' students. Nope.

Maybe not leave but he will definetely cheat espe if there are children involved too much to lose by leaving a wife for something like that.

Back