Spinoff-Are you going to have a boo-less New Year's Eve\Day?

ThickHair

I started the original thread about a boo-less Christmas. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=589247&highlight=boo+less

Well, I am, but I do have plans.
*All of my housework will be done by Friday
*Saturday will be watch night service at 6p with sister and mother
*Do my Vision Board. I sent that information to all my sister\friends and everyone is going to do a Vision Board.
*Of course I have my regular Sat 8am Weight Watcher meeting
*Do some quick grocery shopping for next week
*Wash and deep condition my hair then retwist
*Do my workout schedule for Jan and of course workout 2x's each day Sat-Mon (off Mon)
*Go see Mission Impossible
*Of course spend some time with my mom
*Anything else that strikes my fancy

ETA: Let's not forget another bottle of Chandon. :)

Yep. I would have already been at church during the day and into the sunset on Saturday. I guess I should finish cleaning up my space. Started on Christmas and I'll just continue into the New Year.

I'll catch a movie (someone told me it was cheesy to see 'New Year's Eve' on NYE or New Years :giggle:

I would like to go out though on NYE *crosses fingers*

Yes. I'm actually going to rest and work on my vision board as well on New Year's eve. Then on New Year's day I'm going to dinner with friends and we are going to put smaller versions of our vision boards into a time capsule to be opened in January 2013.

I am. Boo has to work. So far my only option is hanging out with my sister and her drunk boyfriend... or staying at home alone... I'm not sure which is more appealing/unappealing.... I wonder if I'll try a little harder to find something before the weekend.

meesch, you might as well update your thread if you're going to talk abt your boo in other threads :lol: telling us the ending without the rest of the journey, smh.

Yes, I will be boo-less.

But, I will be going to a big party at a club. Someone bought a table and my friend and I have been invited. I would never ever go to a club but it's free and I'll happily let 23 year old guys hit on me in a sparkly mini dress. I need the ego boost.

Yes, I will be boo-less.

But, I will be going to a big party at a club. Someone bought a table and my friend and I have been invited. I would never ever go to a club but it's free and I'll happily let 23 year old guys hit on me in a sparkly mini dress. I need the ego boost.

:lol:

Sounds awesome.

My BFF from high school invited me to spend New Year's with her fam.... I might go hang out with them, but they live out in the sticks. I have to talk with my parents about it cuz my parents take it so personally whenever we even hint that we might want to spend the holidays with someone else.

So needy. :lol:

If I don't spend it with her, I'll prob be in church.

If I had answered last week, I would have said yes. I didn't have a boo. Haven't had one in years. But Santa gave me a boo for xmas :look: :spinning.

So going to the Kwanzaa festival with my mom during the day New Years Eve. And then spending the evening of New Year's Eve with my new boo. This should be interesting.

Yes I will be. New Years Day is my mother's birthday so I am sure the family will be doing something.

yup I will be.
Imma make the most of it, it will be one of my last. I'm one hell of a catch

(starting early with my positive thinking and affirmations for 2012)

Last edited:
If I had answered last week, I would have said yes. I didn't have a boo. Haven't had one in years. But Santa gave me a boo for xmas :look: :spinning.

So going to the Kwanzaa festival with my mom during the day New Years Eve. And then spending the evening of New Year's Eve with my new boo. This should be interesting.

faithVA, he diiid, girl!? how did that happen??

I was thinking, well, if I answered yes last week, wouldn't the answer be yes this week? It's been less than a week!:lol: But yes yes, boo-less and okay with that. I'll be with my friends... first time I'm spending it away from family.

Yep, still boo-less.

No concrete plans yet. I was actually content to stay my behind home. But I've established that liquor + sitting in the house thinking = "woe is me, I'm gonna be single forever" so whatever the consensus is among the girls is where I'll be.

[USER=6972 said:
CarLiTa[/USER];14938329]@faithVA, he diiid, girl!? how did that happen??

I was thinking, well, if I answered yes last week, wouldn't the answer be yes this week? It's been less than a week!:lol: But yes yes, boo-less and okay with that. I'll be with my friends... first time I'm spending it away from family.

I met him at a Christmas party. We have been talking since then. We got together over the Christmas holiday. So we will also spend some time together on New Years Eve. Because it moved from casual talk to serious interest on Christmas Day, I say Santa sent him to me. :yep:

Santa doesn't usually give me gifts that are so much fun :lol:

Yep, I will be boo-less but that's nothing new lol. I'm planning to see MI4 if I haven't already. My favorite basketball team will be playing so I also have that and quality time with my sisters aka BFFs.:yep:

yes, i am; i'm used to it.:lol: imma be hammered though so i'll probably make out with a few doods or chicks.:look:

Yep....boo-less for sure. It's saturday so I'll be at church during the day. Night time I'm hitting a New Years Eve Party with my girls. I got a hot dress, sexy shoes...I am ready!

I will be... for the first time in 5 years. My best friend is making me go to her friend's house party. I think I'd rather be at home doing something productive.

i'm boo-less for new years eve and day.
but i have big plans.:giggle:

1. write down my goals for 2012
2. deep clean my room
3. gather all my things i would like to sell
4. organize my room
5. write out my workout plan for january
6. rewrite my resume
7. work on my vision book
8. i'll be making my first post on my beauty blog
9. list items i would like to sell on ebay and craigslist

Last edited: