Spinoff: Anyone here think all men cheat?

FlawedBeauty

Spinnin off of the Has anyone not been cheated on thread...

Unfortunately I do :( Not saying that they go out with the intention of cheating on their mind everyday, just to say that if they were in a position where free booty presented itself and no way their chick would find out i think they would do it. I really wish i didn't think like this because i will never trust a guy i dont think :ohwell:

Perhaps i shouldnt say they do cheat, but would cheat if the opportunity arose at some point and time. Maybe they are outta town on biz had a bit much to drink...pick a scenario :)

Last edited:
I believe that if given the option they would go for it. I do think that there are some (not many) who don't cheat at all, however as I stated, those are few and far between :look:.

Not saying that they go out with the intention of cheating on their mind everyday, just to say that if they were in a position where free booty presented itself and no way their chick would find out i think they would do it.

Absolutely not. Also, a noble man would always try his hardest to never be in the kind of situation you presented. IMO...

I really dislike hearing women say that all men cheat 'cause they don't. Not all men are alike.

If you are with the type of man and you have to worry about whether or not he is cheating than it's one of 2 things: shoot, maybe both...

1. either you are insecure
  2. you should choose a better mate

IMVHO

choose the "nice guy". You won't have anything to worry about :)

I believe that if given the option they would go for it. I do think that there are some (not many) who don't cheat at all, however as I stated, those are few and far between :look:.

yea thats how i feel as well...and opportunity is all around givin all the loose lips flyin around now-a-days..and i aint talkin the lips on ur face ;)

Well I've been told all men cheat by too many older women. :ohwell:
Along with the saying ' its not cheating till you get caught'......

I really dislike hearing women say that all men cheat 'cause they don't. Not all men are alike.

If you are with the type of man and you have to worry about whether or not he is cheating than it's one of 2 things: shoot, maybe both...
IMVHO

i have to disagree..i was once with a dude that was too nice i think...and it was weird because while i didn't think he would really ever cheat i still didnt trust him. we broke up cuz he was over sensitive, i couldn't deal with that...like cryin cuz i wouldnt sit next to him type of sensitive...that serious...

but anyways i have not seen any relationships that someone has not cheated on the other person. so i guess thats where it comes from.

Dysalla said

IMVHO

AMEN!!! Marry a nice guy, who is truly in love with you and who truly loves you and he won't even allow himself to be put in the situation to cheat!

You could say that about anybody really. Given the right (well wrong) situation, you'd be surprised at the things that rational people would do.

Some people are more likely to have those conditions for cheating met faster and easier than others (usually scum :lol:), and for others it would really take an act of God to get them to ever cheat on the one they loved (everybody else). But we are all human, and with feeble, unrestrained human nature- anything is possible.

Like the movie Alive . . . those guys were stranded without food in a bitter ice cold environment-- with no food or water. Many of them died. They survived off of what they could for a long time, but when their resources were finally depleted they had to make the decision whether or not to eat the bodies of their friends who had passed in order to survive. Most of those men would have scoffed at the idea of such a thing before their tragedy, but when the situation was presented many of them really had to fight long and hard with themselves for the choice they made.

I've just learned to never say never. You should just strive to find that person who is most likely not to fall victim to the circumstances of human nature because of their own personal high moral standards and virtues. That's all you can do really.

i have to disagree..i was once with a dude that was too nice i think...and it was weird because while i didn't think he would really ever cheat i still didnt trust him. we broke up cuz he was over sensitive, i couldn't deal with that...like cryin cuz i wouldnt sit next to him type of sensitive...that serious...

but anyways i have not seen any relationships that someone has not cheated on the other person. so i guess thats where it comes from.

When I say nice guy, i'm not talking about wuss'. I'm talking about guys with respect and dignity. A strong gentleman.

You'll know the difference when you meet him.

You could say that about anybody really. Given the right (well wrong) situation, you'd be surprised at the things that rational people would do.

Some people are more likely to have those conditions for cheating met faster and easier than others (usually scum :lol:), and for others it would really take an act of God to get them to ever cheat on the one they loved (everybody else). But we are all human, and with feeble, unrestrained human nature- anything is possible.

Like the movie Alive . . . those guys were stranded without food in a bitter ice cold environment-- with no food or water. Many of them died. They survived off of what they could for a long time, but when their resources were finally depleted they had to make the decision whether or not to eat the bodies of their friends who had passed in order to survive. Most of those men would have scoffed at the idea of such a thing before their tragedy, but when the situation was presented many of them really had to fight long and hard with themselves for the choice they made.

I've just learned to never say never. You should just strive to find that person who is most likely not to fall victim to the circumstances of human nature because of their own personal high moral standards and virtues. That's all you can do really.

ITA....:goodpost:

Yes I do.

Some do it rarely, some do it all the time, some have a special time when they treat themselves.

I totally agree with your post.

The bold section is what will decrease your chances of falling victim to a cheating mate.

No, not all men. Actually there are more that don't than those that do...:yep:

I don't thnk they all cheat but I think anything is possible.

Men are as faithful as their options and opprotunties IMO. And that includes THEM putting themselves in those inopprotune situations. I just hope dh is always make the RIGHT choices not to put himself in a situation to cheat. I don't dwell on it and I never say never.

The folks that say my dh would never do this, are usually the ones the end up being cheated on:ohwell: Why do we put so much faith in a person and they're only a mortal man? I only put all my faith in one man and that's God.

I believe this to.

FlawedBeauty do you ever plan to marry? I'm just wondering how you could marry someone knowing they will cheat.

haha! I'm wondering the same thing. Often times i wonder if maybe i'll just know when i find "the one" or something like they do in the movies or something lol, but for now i haven't yet any that i trust completely. and there was one that i thought i did, and he turned out to be a complete scumbag :ohwell: the things i found out were just ridiculous he was a very convincing compulsive liar, i think to the point he even believed his own lies!

IMVHO

Uh...... nice guys cheat too :ohwell:

haha! I'm wondering the same thing. Often times i wonder if maybe i'll just know when i find "the one" or something like they do in the movies or something lol, but for now i haven't yet any that i trust completely. and there was one that i thought i did, and he turned out to be a complete scumbag :ohwell: the things i found out were just ridiculous he was a very convincing compulsive liar, i think to the point he even believed his own lies!

I really believe they do, believe their own lies that is...it's ridiculous!

That's very sad.

Cosigning

Nice guys are capable of cheating. I think the statement that all men cheat is unfair. Some men do not. Some women cheat as well. Too many dynamics for us to be making blind generalisations.

Yup, i know that nice guys cheat and it's possible for any man to cheat.

however, *I* am not going to be in a relationship worrying about whether or not my man is cheating. The thought of living like that is karazy!

All i'm saying is choose a partner least likely to cheat. In my experience, the guys who were nice, had a spiritual connection, had good relationships with family members, were responsible and moral were the guys who didn't not cheat.

And hey, if they did, i didn't know about it.

if you can't trust the nice guy, then who can you trust??? :ohwell:

gee, i'm glad i still get to keep on my rose colored glasses :drunk:

Back