Spin Off -- Relationships Warning Signs Reference Library

This is from cocothekitten's personal reference file

He's had two divorces by 30
He tells you that your his 'soul mate' within a couple of dates.
Tells you none of ex's were worthy of him
Feels the need to tell you how many women want him and how all his friends admire him.
Feels the need to call you/email/text constantly all day and gets angry when you don't reply
Oh a man who tells you he's never wrong

Learn the warning signs of abuse - this link is really good

http://www.dragonslippers.com/learn.html

Last edited:
Beware of the guy who just got out of a long term relationship and tells you "I'm not looking for a serious relationship, I am just trying to chill right now." LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!! A guy told me that and the next day he was picking out names for our baby.

He will usually say this when he knows or thinks him and his ex have a good chance of getting back together. It's like he is just using another person until the time being.

BEWARE of the guy that acts like he is your child instead of your mate.
BEWARE of the "BABY BOY" who has to always refer back to his mother for everything and tells her everything that goes on in the relationship.

BEWARE of the guy who keeps his cell phone on lock down and when he gets a call sometimes leaves the room.

BEWARE of the guy that doesn't pick up right away when you call but calls you back shortly(He has left the room that he was in with another woman)

Their cellphone (if you happen to see it, not advocating snooping :look:)...players will have codes or acronyms for names (maybe even yours) rather than real names for certain people. He may even forego putting certain names in at all, there will just be numbers that are called often or who call him often that are obviously of some significance but they won't be in the phone book.

Wow! Thanks for this tip!

He's blatantly disrespectful of your time. Meaning he's late constantly or cancels plans. I've learned that usually means they don't value the time they spend with you or they're lying about how they're spending their time.

Back