SouthernStunners One Year Progress

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Hi Ladies,

Well I finished my one year stretch about a month ago and though I wasnt going to post any pics (did not reach APL) I was urged by some of my hair sisters to do so. So here they are. I went from EL (ear lenght, shown in my Avatar) and shaved in the back to a little past collar bone. I gained 5 inches and that is after 3 dustings (Dec., Mar, and Sept). I have gained mega thickness using henna. I am in love with my hair and I think she finally loves me back.

I am back in braids and I am doing the C&G again as well as stretching for another year. I tell ya stretching is addictive. Hopefully this time next year I will be past APL (I got a looooong neck yall).

Enjoy
Blessings as Always,
SouthernStunner

Attachments

• DSC00392.JPG
    DSC00392.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC00396.JPG
    DSC00396.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC00400.JPG
    DSC00400.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC00395.JPG
    DSC00395.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC00399.JPG
    DSC00399.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 307
Hi Ladies,

Well I finished my one year stretch about a month ago and though I wasnt going to post any pics (did not reach APL) I was urged by some of my hair sisters to do so. So here they are. I went from EL (ear lenght, shown in my Avatar) and shaved in the back to a little past collar bone. I gained 5 inches and that is after 3 dustings (Dec., Mar, and Sept). I have gained mega thickness using henna. I am in love with my hair and I think she finally loves me back.

I am back in braids and I am doing the C&G again as well as stretching for another year. I tell ya stretching is addictive. Hopefully this time next year I will be past APL (I got a looooong neck yall).

Enjoy
Blessings as Always,
SouthernStunner

Girl it's about time you post pics:grin: I have been following you for a whole year and I must say wooow your hair looks great. Wish I could do the c/g but I hate braids, so I bun my way to health hair. GREAT JOB/ SS. I'm going to keep my eyes on you and that thick hair. Yes I do agree stretching is sooooo addictive. You will be past APL by this time next year.:yep:

I love your progress...I gotta long neck too, so I know how it feels to not get to APL after being so diligent but your hair is looking great. It's so nice and full. I would want your hair length and fullness anytime over thin and APL. Thanks for posting this.

Hi Ladies,

Enjoy
Blessings as Always,
SouthernStunner

SoutherStunner, congratulations on your amazing growth! Your hair looks nice and thick, shiny, and super healthy. :yep:

That is great progress! I understand your frustration about not reaching the goal you set for yourself and not wanting to post pics (I did the SAME thing). But if you flip back thru all of the pics you've taken over the past year you will truly be able to see the growth and progress you've made. Nice, healthy, full hair!

Congrats on your progress. Your hair looks very beautiful. I am starting out at ear length and I hope my hair grows like yours.

you can tell your hair has really grown! it is thick & beautiful. keep doing what you're doing & you'll be apl before you know it. :grin::grin:

I agree with everyone SS...you made great progress. I feel like you. I won't be making APL for my 1 year HH anniversary either and its very disappointing but looking at our progress pics let's us know that 1. We are slow growers 2. We have healthy, thick hair that ppl dream of having and 3. Where would your hair be if you didn't find LHCF?

OMG! SouthernStunner, tears stung my eyes when I saw your pics. From neck length to almost APL in one year. That is so encouraging for me and many others I'm sure. Thank you so much for sharing them with us:bighug:. I can't wait for your second year reveal pics.

Great growth and your hair is so full. I have to get back on henna. You are a really good thread leader too and kept us all motivated.

Henna REALLY helps retain length as long as you moisturize moisturize and more moisture. Fabu hair! Your'll be BSL in no time.

Back