SouthernStunners One Year Progress

Your hair looks nice and healthy. Even though you didn't make it to APL you've still had excellent growth.

Amazing Progress! Your hair looks thick and healthy. Congrats on the wonderful growth as well.

Wonderful Progress SouthernStunner:grin:! Thanks so much for Sharing.:yep:

I always enjoy your "Calming Presence" and Your Thoughtful and Helpful Answers to Questions/Problems/Issues.

Good Growth and Nice Healthy Hair.:grin:

Wonderful Progress SouthernStunner:grin:! Thanks so much for Sharing.:yep:

I always enjoy your "Calming Presence" and Your Thoughtful and Helpful Answers to Questions/Problems/Issues.

Good Growth and Nice Healthy Hair.:grin:

ITA w/Terri! Your presence here is so appreciated! I am definitely excited about your growth and gladly share this journey with you. Every time I write in my binder, I smile knowing you are halfway around the world doing the same. Beautiful growth and spirit!

Your hair looks amazing, you've done a really fantastic job. You'll get to your goal in no time at that rate!

SS I absolutely love the progress you've made. I'm sorry you didn't reached APL, but you should be excited about the beautiful progress you have made. Your hair is Fabulous:yep:

This is great progress! You are closer to APL than you think--at least shoulder length or longer, definitely not collar bone! Anyway your hair is beautiful and healthy. You've had a great year.:yep:

Back