Soultanicals Reviews

@AgeinATL @IDareT'sHair

That's interesting about the texture. I didn't find the texture of it to be runny at all for me. It was very creamy and it didn't give me trouble during application. If my jar had been runny, I wouldn't have liked it as much as I do.
Come on Ayo with the consistency woes :whyme:
Same here. It was very creamy, not runny at all. That's not a good sign. I think I'll have to reconsider getting this BF

She is having a 50% off sale
code: bfsoul16
no free shipping though until $50

After reading this thread about consistency issues and shipping delays (after paying top dollar for shipping), I'm not excited to make a purchase from her website.
I did pick up Knot Sauce at Target this week during a 25% off sale.

@shawnyblazes @rileypak @IDareT'sHair

Any suggestions on what else to try from this line. So far I have these items on my list although I generally use curl creams instead of styling gels on my fine hair.
My sister (recent big chop) is having a dry hair issue so I am considering the 7 day styler for her.

I've been doing wash and go styles for the last 6 months but am willing to try a new detangler. I have Knot Sauce that I'm trying today.

Slip-N-Slide, Knot-Proof Hair Glide
Curl Blaze Hair Glaze
Mane Thick Creamy Slick- 7 Day Styler

Any suggestions on what else to try from this line. So far I have these items on my list although I generally use curl creams instead of styling gels on my fine hair.
My sister (recent big chop) is having a dry hair issue so I am considering the 7 day styler for her.

I've been doing wash and go styles for the last 6 months but am willing to try a new detangler. I have Knot Sauce that I'm trying today.

Slip-N-Slide, Knot-Proof Hair Glide
Curl Blaze Hair Glaze
Mane Thick Creamy Slick- 7 Day Styler

You might like all three of those.

I liked the Knot Sauce and used less than 1 inch (neck of bottle) for my entire head.

I do think Target sold me a used bottle though. There was no seal although the rim appeared to have been sealed.

If Knot Glide has more slip than Knot Sauce I can buy a few give them away for Christmas so I won't have to worry about it spoiling in my cabinet. I've been detangling with Curl Junkie conditioners after washing but it's too pricey to use as a pre-poo/detangler.

I liked the Knot Sauce and used less than 1 inch (neck of bottle) for my entire head.

I do think Target sold me a used bottle though. There was no seal although the rim appeared to have been sealed.

If Knot Glide has more slip than Knot Sauce I can buy a few give them away for Christmas so I won't have to worry about it spoiling in my cabinet. I've been detangling with Curl Junkie conditioners after washing but it's too pricey to use as a pre-poo/detangler.

I like the Knot Sauce a lot but the Knot Glide in the bottle was Knot Sauce on crack five times over. What I received in the gallon size is not the same consistency.

I like the Knot Sauce a lot but the Knot Glide in the bottle was Knot Sauce on crack five times over. What I received in the gallon size is not the same consistency.

@naturalmanenyc
Knot Glide Slip Slide is A-maz-ing!:love:

Slip for Days, smells great.:love2:

However, I use it as a (Pre-Poo) R/O. I have never left it in.

I ordered 5 of them. I hope it's as amazing for me since my BFF, mom and sister will be getting a bottle for Christmas.

Back