Soultanicals Reviews

The Knot Sauce was okay, it didn't do anything amazing for my hair. I may have an unopened bottle somewhere I can send to you, if you want to try it.

I will check when I get home ( 20 minutes or so).

Oh, wow! Thanks, @cutiepiebabygirl. If you have the newer detangler . . . the GLIDE (not the Knot Sauce), then I'll buy it from you. I don't think the Knot Sauce will do me better than my NaturelleGrow DCers.

Oh, wow! Thanks, @cutiepiebabygirl. If you have the newer detangler . . . the GLIDE (not the Knot Sauce), then I'll buy it from you. I don't think the Knot Sauce will do me better than my NaturelleGrow DCers.

I see you saw my post, my bad! If I ever have a product that is wack and someone wants to try it, they can for free.
Yup. :lol:

Since I'm DEFINITELY trying the new GLIDE detangler and since all is 30% off, I'm going to go ahead and order things that I don't have staples/HGs for. I have no idea which DC I should get if I want protein.

Her products are um..they have potential. They can really be hit or miss. She has good sales, I'll give her that.
Nothing in the product line so far has wowed me besides the Marula-Muru, (but I can't figure out where it would go in my reggie) and the other products of hers I do have, I don't find myself reaching for often.

If I want to try something of hers, I wait until he has a deep discount like on BF, she'll offer salon sizes for $20 and 50% off everything.

If you get something, report back. I'm taking BF notes. LOL!

Last edited:
I see you saw my post, my bad! If I ever have a product that is wacka nd soemone wanst to try, tehy can for free.

Her products are um..they have potential. They can really be hit or miss. She has good sales, I'll give her that.
Nothing in the product line so far has wowed me besides the Marula-Muru, (but I can't figure out where it would go in my reggie) and the other products of hers I do have, I don't find myself reaching for often.

If I want to try something of hers, I wait until he has a deep discount like on BF, she'll offer salon sizes for $20 and 50% off everything.

I'm feeling less than confident about this purchase. :look:

I'm feeling less than confident about this purchase. :look:

Lord, me and my pessimistic posts! Our hair is very similar, but I have picked up on our differences. We're hair fraternal twins! :lachen:You might love it, but I'd wait for a deeper discount to try things out, especially if you're doing well with products now, that way if it's just decent, you paid half off. BF is not that far away!

Lord, me and my pessimistic posts! Our hair is very similar, but I have picked up on our differences. We're hair fraternal twins! :lachen:You might love it, but I'd wait for a deeper discount to try things out, especially if you're doing well with products now, that way if it's just decent, you paid half off. BF is not that far away!

LOL! It's not just you. :lol:

I have NEVER ordered anything from this line. It just seems so hit and miss . . . and then the RASH OF PRODUCTS had me saying :nono: . . . too much too soon!

To use a pass on this line feels CRAZY! I felt compelled to purchase now because of my detangling woes. This morning . . . EESH! I don't even want to get INTO it: So much detangling and detangling and detangling . . .

You know what: I'm going to wait. At the Sept-nov no-buy thread I shared a pic with all my products purchased over the last 3 years laid out (minus about 16 in the shower and fridge). I will wait until BF to get the detangler. From the reviews, the Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious will probably be amazing for my hair. Also, the hair glaze is good for wash-and-go's that entail TONS of water. That might really work for me. But I can wait. :yep:

I see you saw my post, my bad! If I ever have a product that is wacka nd soemone wanst to try, tehy can for free.

@cutiepiebabygirl

Thanks for the bolded. I want to try some of those Salon sized products but not at $40 a bottle. With this knowledge, I can wait :yep:

I made the purchase. :look:
  • 1 x Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious
  • 1 x Curl Blaze Hair Glaze
  • 1 x Knot Dressing Oil Rinse
  • 1 x Slip-N-Slide, Knot-Proof Hair Glide
I am envisioning glorious, low-knot washing and styling. Why am I letting my hopes get up? :nono: :smile:

So . . . Should I expect shipping to be SUPER SLOW, given this vendor's past history and especially given that this was a sale? TIA!

I made the purchase. :look:
  • 1 x Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious
  • 1 x Curl Blaze Hair Glaze
  • 1 x Knot Dressing Oil Rinse
  • 1 x Slip-N-Slide, Knot-Proof Hair Glide
I am envisioning glorious, low-knot washing and styling. Why am I letting my hopes get up? :nono: :smile:

So . . . Should I expect shipping to be SUPER SLOW, given this vendor's past history and especially given that this was a sale? TIA!

Honestly, expect slow shipping with Soultanicals. That's just how it is with them.

I know. It's just a theme with them.
A good portion of their products are lovely but you have to prepare yourself for possible inconsistencies and slow shipping. I will say I've never had an issue with their customer service. When I've brought things to their attention, it's been addressed in a timely manner.
Despite the issues, I still purchase from them because I do enjoy their products (for myself and my family) and they usually have really nice sales. I love the Magical Molasses Deep-Constructor (really nice balancing DC) and my family likes the cleansers and the pomade-like butters.

Waiting patiently for my x2 Pumpkin Detox.

I didn't get anything from that last sale, even though it was a great one and that's because I need to try the products in the bundle I already purchased before I can invest in other products from this line.

That bundle might get to the Bahamas by the end of October or the beginning of November. So far there's no movement or shipping notification on it as yet. I don't even know if my hair will like them :look:

Last edited:
@Aggie
I'm glad I passed on the "Bundle" even though it was a great deal.

I'm glad ST'icals elected to offer some of the items separately.

The key for them is, if there is something you like, always have a back-up.

And if you get caught with without one, visit Hattache, Pampered & Twisted or someplace else who ships quickly or someplace that offers ST'icals OTG.

Yeah @YvetteWithJoy be prepared to wait.
I ordered the Pumpkin Detox with my VIP credit and do not expect it any time soon lol...this is not a line you can rely on for speedy shipping, especially during a sale.

:cry3:

I'll try to stop imagining the products being so good and try to focus on trialing from my stash, then.

ETA: I went to the black-owned BSS in my area that carries Soultanicals. They don't have the new stuff, and they didn't have much in stock.

I pre ordered the gallon size of the Knot glide. It's just that serious. I don't have any product around in gallon sizes but I feel this could be a serious aide for me in keeping the tangles at bay.

I'm going to have to layer it or rinse it out though. Have to tweak it once it arrives.

I'm in no hurry for it as I'm in a protective style.

I pre ordered the gallon size of the Knot glide. It's just that serious. I don't have any product around in gallon sizes but I feel this could be a serious aide for me in keeping the tangles at bay.

I'm going to have to layer it or rinse it out though. Have to tweak it once it arrives.

I'm in no hurry for it as I'm in a protective style.

Wow. You have me so excited to try this product and glad I ordered.

I primarily use it to detangle. I actaully used it this morning to detangle before washing my hair. It made finger detangling a breeze.... slip city fo sho! QB's CTDG is boss for detangling too... but chile, this here Knot Glide has been wonderful for finger detangling my hair.

@flyygirlll2
Nice Review.:rose:

Lawd knows I need help with that.:lol:

But what I remembered, I forgot I was using Naturelle Grow's Pre-Poo to finger detangle which works like a charm.

How could I forget that???:eek: So, I pulled it out.

Do you still have VIP? Did you have Love Points?

@IDareT'sHair Oh, I totally forgot that I have NG Bannana Pre-poo too :eek: lol. With the way my hair is set up, I need all the help I can get to get through it. I've been using the Knot Glide lately. IMO it blows the NG pre-poo out of the water. I just pre ordered the salon size of the Knot Glide :look:

No, I no longer have the VIP. Mine expired in August. I didn't renew it because I wasn't purchasing enough from there to justify it. Now I wish I had it though to save extra money. I don't have enough love perks to do anything with unfortunately.

Back