Sooo...What are you doing to your hair this weekend?

Stepping back onto my DC game, I've been slacking :grin:

So, my plan later tonight consists of:

Shampoo
ACV rinse
DC w/ my avocado mask recipe sans the avocado (i ran out :ohwell:)
Airdry
Flat-iron

:D

Last edited:
I am going to deep condition, air dry and flat iron. I will probably use Aveda DR, and CHI silk infusion. I wished I had a curling iron, curls would be a nice change.

Just did a shampoo w/ CON
15 min DC w/ Nexxus Emergencee
20 min DC w/ GVP Nexxus Humectress
Applied giovanni direct leave in and did a rollerset

I'm now chilling in my rocker under the dryer. I will most likely do the sara wrap thingy since DH thinks my har is so pretty straight. lol

I'm getting a touch up:grin:! I think I'll texlax only tho. Still haven't decided yet. But I'm prepare. I based my scalp last night and been rippin and runnin the streets all day. I'm so glad to be back home.

After texlaxing, I'll dc, moisturize, seal and airdry and go.

I am going to shampoo w/ CON green label, condition w/alter ego garlic treatment for about 30min the DC with bananna burlee w/honey and heat for about an hour. Air dry and go. I am in box braids.

I just relaxed it. I'm sitting here with neutralizing poo in my hair right now. My last relaxer was Dec. I think I did a pretty good stretch.

Self relaxing for the first time! WHOO HOO! I have my color (rinse) on now and so far things have gone well. I'm having to do a corrective at 4wks after paying to be severely underprocessed. I'm no longer afraid to relax my own hair.:grin:

I did a conditon wash/deep condition with Wen fig cleansing condtioner & Pantene relaxed & Natural deep conditioner under a Hydra-cap for 20 mins then i moisturized my hair with Proline softner moisturizer & S-curl & whipped ends Hydrarion sealed with a mixture of Oils,then i let it air dry.

I relaxed! I had to do it lol!!! today was the last straw, I was out shopping and looked in the mirror and was embarrassed by my reflection lol!!!! I had a poofy mess. I should've bought a hat! lmao....it was that bad, I never have a bad hair day.....until today. I stretched for 31 weeks this time around, I'll stretch again in Oct 09 or whenever it gets cold again.

I DC'd Tuesday, so I took it easy today. I co-washed and followed up with some shescentit hair butter.

My 4a 'fro thanks me!

I Relaxed and applied a Cellophane Today................I AM SOOOOO HAPPY... i was sick of my NG:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:
I did a deep cond. and flat ironed my hair. taking a break from rollersets. oh and i also used my new sedu flat iron for the first time and i really love it :)

Cowash (VO5 Moisture Milks)

DC (Motions Moisture Plus)

Wet wrap w/ Isoplus wrap lotion, comb out with Isoplus spray sheen (going old school/back to basics in some ways!).

I did a molasses treatment. My mix included LeKair Cholestrol, Safflower Oil, avocado, blackstrap molasses, Duo Tex, and ORS conditioner. Went under the dryer for 30 mins and then rinsed out. Came out a little hard so I DC'ed w/ just the ORS and molasses...it's back to normal. I think the protein from the Duo Tex was a little overboard. I'll leave it out next time.

Back