It's Saturday; What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

Today I got my hair done in a protective style (twist extensions) and I plan on wearing it until March. Wish me luck!

Today I henna and indigoed. I used Reshma henna and zarqa indigo. It was all good until i went to wash out the indigo...no hot water...so i had to kneel in the bathtub and keep rinsing my hair out with VO5 Vanilla mint tea conditioner. It worked, but it was kind of cold. :( I'm sitting with a deep conditioner mixture of GVP Conditioning balm, Aussie Moist, Hempseed Butter, Camellia Seed Oil, Castor Oil, and Honey on my hair right now. I'm going to wash it out in a couple hours. And let's hope I have freaking hot water....

OMG!!! The SAME thing happened to me today. How ironic. I slept in my very first henna treatment last night and woke up today excited to rinse it out and there is no hot water. The sad thing is, I have several hair appointments and had to wash my clients hair in cold water.:nono: I need to get this thing fixed cause cold water is not what's up. And I wanted to go hard on my henna treatment and do another one tonight to jump start the process.:yep:

I got a 3 inch trim yesterday, I texlaxed my hair the day before and today, well just say, I am doing absolutley nothing to my hair - I'm busted and just want to sleep:grin:. So I simply moisturized it with a little bit of UBH Dew Moisturizer and that was it.

I'm sitting here with Shikakai oil in my hair. I will then poo with amla, aritha, shikakai and Bhringraj powders mixed with olive oil and water. Then I will put some Hair Fertilizer on my hair for 15 minutes, rinse and do a DC with various condishes, olive oil, and honey. Wrap & dry.The End:grin:.

i'm keeping my hair in twists under my wigs/half-wigs and last night i co-washed with silk elements olive oil conditioner and DC'd w/ Curls Hair Tea conditioner. tomorrow i'm going to co-wash with pantene R&N conditioner and DC w/ ORS replenishing conditioner. nothing exciting lol.

I'm 15 weeks post and my new growth is crazy... I just washed and DC put my hair in 3 bantu knots and am letting it air dry...

I'm 7 weeks post and I just washed my hair on Wednesday, however, I have to go to a party tonight. I'm scared to flat-iron some curls in....maybe on low?

im thinking of cowashing with Redken Real Control for the first time. don't know if i'll like it. we'll see

I've been having breakage so I used a new product which helped.. Dc'd and detangled.. Acv rinse and rollerset.. Still under the dryer... I need to up my roller size

I just washed my hair after 1 week of no combing. I thought I bought HE LTR conditioner. I found out in the shower I bought the poo.:nono: I was hoping to Co-wash. Oh well I shampooed with LTR & I reach for the 1/2 bottle of HE Breaks over & OMG I had slip. I applied some CHI silk infusion & I actually detangled with a fine tooth comb my 6 month post relaxer hair from root to tip. This is my shedding after detangling my whole head with 2.5 inches of NG with a fine tooth comb.

Wow, that's impressive!:yep:

Today I henna and indigoed. I used Reshma henna and zarqa indigo. It was all good until i went to wash out the indigo...no hot water...so i had to kneel in the bathtub and keep rinsing my hair out with VO5 Vanilla mint tea conditioner. It worked, but it was kind of cold. :( I'm sitting with a deep conditioner mixture of GVP Conditioning balm, Aussie Moist, Hempseed Butter, Camellia Seed Oil, Castor Oil, and Honey on my hair right now. I'm going to wash it out in a couple hours. And let's hope I have freaking hot water....

I've been using Vanilla Mint Tea all week!:grin: But, sorry that happened, hopefully the second wash will go better.

i just put in the hairveda shrinillah moisturizing mask that a got a sample of this week. this is my first go with it and i put it on damp hair i cowashed at about 4am this morning (partied a lot last night! some of us know how to get down in iowa...). it's sitting on my hair now, and it smells kinda yummy. let's see if the results in an hour or so match up with how good it smells.

I've been wanting to try this for so long:lick:

I'm 7 weeks post and I just washed my hair on Wednesday, however, I have to go to a party tonight. I'm scared to flat-iron some curls in....maybe on low?

Oh, you'll be fine!:grin:

I got a 3 inch trim yesterday, I texlaxed my hair the day before and today, well just say, I am doing absolutley nothing to my hair - I'm busted and just want to sleep:grin:. So I simply moisturized it with a little bit of UBH Dew Moisturizer and that was it.

I've been itching to trim a good inch, lucky you!

OMG!!! The SAME thing happened to me today. How ironic. I slept in my very first henna treatment last night and woke up today excited to rinse it out and there is no hot water. The sad thing is, I have several hair appointments and had to wash my clients hair in cold water.:nono: I need to get this thing fixed cause cold water is not what's up. And I wanted to go hard on my henna treatment and do another one tonight to jump start the process.:yep:
ARGH it's so annoying! Nobody will be using the water and it just gets cold..I think we have a problem with our eletric heater for real though. I've had to rinse out my hair in ice cold water like 3 times since I moved to this new house.
Thankfully when i went to wash out the deep conditioner the hot water was back on..i turned that knob all the way to the end LOL i was relishing in the warm goodness :lick:

I'm letting my hair pre-poo overnight with coconut oil mixed with Amla oil Plus. In the morning I will use my meera herbal powder wash with brahmi powder. Afterward, I will use the lime and coconut milk mixture overnight and wash out in the morning.

Pre-poo'd with HE LTR Conditioner mixed with amla oil under a cap for 2 hrs - needed to finish the bottle. Poo'd with ORS Aloe (diluted) and rinsed with left over coffee, green tea and red zinger tea mix - left on for 10min and rinsed - applied Giovanni Direct, sealed with vatika and CD mimosa hair honey and plaited my hair let it air dry...looking real Celie right now!:lachen:

Hopelully I will have some pretty waves tomorrow:rolleyes:

Three hour long bentonite clay treatment. (My hair LOVES this stuff) Went out for a run and rinsed it out while I was in the shower. Conditioned and twisted it up to dry.

Doing my normal routine. CPR on dry hair for however long. Then, a nice wash and some nice moisture with Positive Link (smoothing that new growth) and some PM Supercharged or JMRB. Wrap and dry. :yep:

Today is my regular condition wash/deep condition day i used Wen Fig & Dove sheer moisture conditioner & Castor oil under a plastic cap for about an hr to lazy to wash it out sooner without heat, then i moisturizered w/proline softner, s-curl and hairveda green tea butter sealed with a mixture of oils and i let it airdry and i twisted it up in 2 braids.

Pre poo'ed overnight with Patience Hair Growth Oil...Just finished washing (with CON shampoo) and DC (with Alter Ego Garlic Treatment)...put some CHI silk infusion on the ends (while my hair was wet)...I'm air drying now,will flat iron with my SEDU on 320 when dry...will post a video on my youtube channel when finished :)

:lachen:You ain't the only one, I was supposed to rinse this DC out about 2 hours ago. What color are you switching to?

I'm using Bigen (blk/brown) this time round...

I stepped out for caramel apples and winded up on the phone, and in the bookstore..

Finally, I'm in the house....all my stuff laid out...

Now lets see if I can get it started....:lachen:

I'm using Bigen (blk/brown) this time round...

I stepped out for caramel apples and winded up on the phone, and in the bookstore..

Finally, I'm in the house....all my stuff laid out...

Now lets see if I can get it started....:lachen:

Dang, was that you who posted that yummy-looking caramel apple in the Random Thoughts thread in OT? Got me wantin' one now!:lachen:

I've been wanting to change my color; Does anyone know if you can buy Bigen in a store or just online?

Dang, was that you who posted that yummy-looking caramel apple in the Random Thoughts thread in OT? Got me wantin' one now!:lachen:

I've been wanting to change my color; Does anyone know if you can buy Bigen in a store or just online?

Yep, that was me....:look:

I sprinted right on down to Safeway to picked one up...(everybody and their mother was out shopping:drunk:)

Pre poo'ed overnight with Patience Hair Growth Oil...Just finished washing (with CON shampoo) and DC (with Alter Ego Garlic Treatment)...put some CHI silk infusion on the ends (while my hair was wet)...I'm air drying now,will flat iron with my SEDU on 320 when dry...will post a video on my youtube channel when finished :)

I will definitely tune in.:yep:

Back