Sooo should I cut my hair?

pinkchocolatedaisy

Here are some pics of my hair today. I only used conditioner (Tresemme Smooth & Silky), something I haven't done in a while. I liked the way my hair looked and felt-well except for the frizzy crown but that just seems to be my hair.

I like that I'm getting a little more hang with my hair too. But I'm wondering if my shape looks funny on me. I mean, should I get it cut to shape my face better? My mom said I BETTER leave my hair alone lol and so did 2 of my friends. Another friend told me she thinks I look better with short hair b/c I have the bone structure for short hair. :perplexed So I don't know, but I kinda think I look like a mushroom head! LOL...pics are below. You be the judge.

123009-vi.jpg

12_30_09-vi.jpg

12_30_2009-vi.jpg

I think your hair is beautiful; it doesn't look funny on you at all. Maybe you can try different styles that don't involve scissors like a cute updo.

Don't cut! You might be in that in between stage funk. That's usually when people get scissor happy. Put the scissors down til it passes.

Yea, maybe I am in that weird stage...I also think I'm a little bored. I can't change my color b/c of henna (I last did it early Nov) and I'm honestly tired of doing twists/twistouts...which is basically all I know! Buns...blah. I don't have enough length for them to look pretty on me IMO. And I really don't have issues with w-n-g's...no SSKs. I just don't like wet hair all the time and I'm trying to wean myself from the diffuser.

I won't cut it........cuz I think my mom may cut me! :lachen:

NO don't cut it. Leave it be or you'll be trying to grow out the parts you cut. Your hair is shaped nicely and looks good on you.

Back