Sooo, i paid my 6.50 come say hi lol

FRESHstart101

short & sweet, i subscribed because i need someone to answer my silly questions & google isn't doing a sufficient enough of a job for me. :grin:

a little about my hair (clears throat):
i had a perm .. all my life, seriously thats how it feels. i had massive hair as a kid & a mother that was too scared to touch it, so she weaved me up in anything she could. i had cornrowed weave, box braids, twist in my juice-box days. finally she permed my hair at the age of 7 or 8. All that pretty hair went down the flipping tubes. fast forward to senior yr of high school. i got a sewed in weave and kept that up for about 5 months, then didnt like the two textures in my hair so i BCed July 20th. (woohoo let's goooo naturals) ...

sooooo, what products did some of you use during your TWA stage.

so far i have 2 products total :lachen:
Care Free Curls Gold (oh la la GOLD lol)
ORS Jojoba & Olive Oil Moisture-Active Deep- Condish. Treatment
oh & i just ordered some Bee Mine Growth Serum

but yeah any added producst, and lets make them CVS or Walgreens Friendly please but ill accept any suggestions my Debit care is ready ... LMAO

welcome to lhcf!!!!!! you will find lots of information and the ladies are so kind and understanding. everyone will help you!

as for me: i use no products ,i just did everything myself,my spritz, using vegetal oils(almond,jojoba,avocado,etc...)

He girl and welcome. im in a twa right now. The first thing i learned is that everything with hair is trial and error. but here are somethings that work for me

Neutrogena triple moisture mask
EVCO
Hask placnta hot creme
Jessicurl too shea
HE hello hydration conditioner
Elasta qp olive oil and mango butter
Vitamin E oil
Jojoba oil
Elasta qp creme shampoo (sulfate free)

and lots and lots of headbands :lachen:

welcome to lhcf!!!!!! you will find lots of information and the ladies are so kind and understanding. everyone will help you!

as for me: i use no products ,i just did everything myself,my spritz, using vegetal oils(almond,jojoba,avocado,etc...)

that's very smart of you, i might have to do that. going to college soon, & you know what they say about college students and money ..... we don't have any ... haha

and helllllllo to everyone else !!! ... my my ... you ppl are nice :drunk:

He girl and welcome. im in a twa right now. The first thing i learned is that everything with hair is trial and error. but here are somethings that work for me

Neutrogena triple moisture mask
EVCO
Hask placnta hot creme
Jessicurl too shea
HE hello hydration conditioner
Elasta qp olive oil and mango butter
Vitamin E oil
Jojoba oil
Elasta qp creme shampoo (sulfate free)

and lots and lots of headbands :lachen:

ahhhh our BC's are just a few days apart !! lol im excited for no reason ... :look: ... but lol .. ill try some of those products THANKSSSS

WELCOME!! i will tell you this, that small stash you have will multiply messin with this board lol. we got some PJ's (product junkies) in this bad boy!! i hope you enjoy!

SPANXX tHeHaIRLaB, ill be lurking in those post for the duration of the day haha

& L.Brown ... lmao yesss, looks like my local Hair Stop is gonna LURVEEE me.

*Welcome* FRESHstart01. I don't have any suggestions b/c I braided & weaved up from when I bc'ed so I went from twa to sl hidden but you will get tons of advice from this board.

Back