Ladies who love your hair - come say hi

Hey,
I'm loving my hair too. There was a time a few months ago when I was ready to do something else to it, let me tell you. But, this is the first time that I can say that I really do love my natural hair...its getting longer now and acting right. I have found the right products and that has been the turning point for me and my hair.

I luv my hair! I've finally got my wash n go's down. My hair looks beautiful rollerset and it's finally healthy. :)

Aren't we wonderful! Knowing what to do and what to use as well as acceptace and patience - who would have thought it. I think it's rather funny that years of salons and others who are "experts" and I have my best hair as a result of women I've never seen.

We are soooooo cool!

Hi LHCF

My hair knows this better then anyone ; how I bad mouth my hair. But today is the day that I say I LOVE MY HAIR:D :D :D :D . I will continue to say this with the help of LHCF members help. Thank you and happy hair growing to everyone.:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hello.Even though its flat twist and under a scarf i am really feelin my hair today! Can't wait for the twist out...

Back