SongsofJoy143's Daugher? Chops Off her TBL Hair!

Little black girls all ova the world are crying :cry2::cry2::cry2: including me.
*sniffs* * wipes snot* ok..ok..it's just hair. If thats what make her happy.....:cry3:

Daaang, couldn't be me, not ALL of it. Then again if I didn't struggle to retain length I'd do it for a close family member.

Good googley moogley that chop puts mine to shame!!

OH SNAP!!!! I JUST SAW THE END!!! I feel so special now ^_^ Thanks for tagging me!

I mean, I KNEW what was gonna happen but she just sprung it on me. No warning. No time to turn away. No nothin! I wasn't ready. :thud:

Her hair was longer than TBL it was past the back of her knees.

She is young probably wants to play with hairstyles. It will grow back!

How'd you know NJoy

I had no clue til the braid moved and I literally

daayyyuummm.gif

then I

apjlmrjpg.gif

But then I

aahhh.gif

This video out to be sent to PETL (People for the ethical treatment of long-hair) due to the senseless nature of an innocent healthy head of hair being cut down in the prime of its life.

i think i'm gonna be sick, lol

that was almost too much hair, but did she have to cut it all the way down to a twa tho? sheesh

That's not TBL, that's calf length!! Jesus H. Christ! I'm no longer in shock when our long haired sisters do the BC after growing their hair out, but that's just beyond anything I've ever seen - even on this board.

I know "its just hair", but when it takes 2 months to just grow 1/2" and retention is a full-time job, its hard to be so casual about it...

I can understand why she disabled comments. Mercy!

Yep! She didn't want to read our meltdowns! :lachen:

I almost :barf: up my Chinese food when i saw the braid move!:lol:

Thats so cool she shouted you out Mo!:D Even when short tho her hair is still beautiful!

:perplexed I don't even know what to say!!!! Wow. I'm sure she thought about it for awhile and is happy with her new look.

Wow. My sister had tailbone length hair until she got to the 7th grade and cut to SL. She said that she didn't want to go to high school with a long braid. She wanted to wear curls? Her hair never grew back to that length. But, then again, I don't think she ever wanted it that length again??? Silly, silly :drunk:girl.

Yep I do understand also why she blocked comments.

How'd you know NJoy

I had no clue til the braid moved and I literally

daayyyuummm.gif

then I

apjlmrjpg.gif

But then I

aahhh.gif

Mz.MoMo5235

I wasn't going to repost the gifs but they are worth repeating.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl, you are crazy with those gifs!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Someone posted the video on LHC and warned that she BC'd so, I was already expecting a cut. I didn't expect it to be HER and I didn't expect the ponytail to be cut like that. It was too much for me to take in all at once. :cry:

I needed to be eased into that. At least MoMo's pics eased us into it. This one?

apjlmrjpg.gif

But now that the shock is over, I'm wondering what her regi was to handle all of that loveliness? I think I remember that Mom used to post over here and maybe removed her daughter's regi? IDK. I just want that regi!!! And maybe I'll feel better. :look:

I do remember the slow-mo braid video being posted here. And since she gave you a shout out, she's probably still hanging around so....

@songsofjoy143 I'ma need that regi please ma'am.

Back