Softliss BKT (Pics!!)

Tafa01

Hi ladies
I did my 2nd BKT yesterday. I first added red highlights to my hair, then I applied a red rinse. Finally I applied JF clear glaze, and then BKT'd.
The whole process took hours!! but I like the results.

401.jpg

426.jpg

422.jpg

420.jpg

BEAUTIFULLLL :thud: I love the color and the sheen... your hair is so healthy and lush looking!

Cmon, tell the truth. You'd have been scared of that color were it not for the BKT, huh? :D I know I would! But BKT fortifies my hair and makes feel like I can do anything with it! :lol:

BEAUTIFULLLL :thud: I love the color and the sheen... your hair is so healthy and lush looking!

Cmon, tell the truth. You'd have been scared of that color were it not for the BKT, huh? :D I know I would! But BKT fortifies my hair and makes feel like I can do anything with it! :lol:

LOL...You're right. I am confident :grin:
Plus I have learned so much here, I know I can relax, have color and keep my hair (most of it anyway lol)

Hey girl!!! P R E T T Y!!! What kind of highlights did you use??? Like out of a box.. what color rinse? Is your hair already light... ??

Very nice!! I might try that with my next one!!

Hey girl!!! P R E T T Y!!! What kind of highlights did you use??? Like out of a box.. what color rinse? Is your hair already light... ??

Very nice!! I might try that with my next one!!
Thanks Fab!
I used Softsheen Hi-Rez color. It is a regular box (not highlights). I used a plastic bonnet...just did some holes and pulled out the hair where I wanted the highlights to be. Then applied color.
The rinse is called Kiss Express, I got it at the BSS. My hair was slightly lightened with Clairol luminize a few weeks ago.

Back