Soft Hair for the Half Bald

VirtuousBeauty

So I've never been able to achieve soft hair airdrying. It will always feel decent while wet, but never when fully dry.

I thought once I cut my hair and got rid of the relaxed ends my natural hair will respond better, but that's not the case so far.

But then again is it possible for hair as short as mine to feel soft? That's more of what I'm concerned about. You can see how short my hair is in my siggy.

Yeah..put something moisturizing on it while wet and let it airdry as usual and it should be softer. That's what works for me. Oil rinsing is definitely worth a try.

I put nexxus humectress (as a leave in) and mix it with oil (olive and coconut oils usually) when wet, then airdry. This softens my relaxed hair and new growth.

Last edited:
Thanks Guys

virtuenow I've actually read your link earlier this week lol. I tried oil rinsing with Hot Six Oil, but still had the same issue. I will try with Castor Oil and try Coconut oil as well.

I'll keep everything you guys wrote in mind.

I think hot6 oil is very cheapie and the results are always the same, low performing-- at least for me. Same for that other one w/similar ingredients. I do a lot better w/my own pure oils

I think hot6 oil is very cheapie and the results are always the same, low performing-- at least for me. Same for that other one w/similar ingredients. I do a lot better w/my own pure oils

Yea I thought that might have been the problem. I was so dissapointed when I tried it expected a much needed change lol. We'll see what happens with the castor

Back