So..What Are YOU "Addicted" To???

What Do You Love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I one of the few addicted to Henna?! Dagum! Can't live with out that, my MegaTek, my Suave Almond and Shea conditioner (yum!) and my Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner.

I am currently addicted to:

• S Curl No Drop Activator :lick:
  • Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 :kiss2:
  • Naptural45's Shea Butter Pomade & Shea Oil Mix :love:
  • Aussie Moist Conditioner :giveheart:
  • Silicon Mix :blush3:
  • Seamless rolled (not flat) headbands for my puffs:weird: (this is my 1st summer wearing puffs & I am SO EXCITED!)

Naturae said:
Am I one of the few addicted to Henna?! Dagum! Can't live with out that, my MegaTek, my Suave Almond and Shea conditioner (yum!) and my Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner.

Nope... Iam addicted to my red raj henna too!

Claudie's..I tried to stray (darn you PJism) but I came crawling back..
The revitalizing pomade grew my damaged edge back within 2 months of using it and stops my scalp from hurting in certain areas.

The Mango Creme Rinse smells like fruits and herbs combined and has the best slip and imparts the most softness of all my quickie conditioners. It rinses out well and doesnt leave all that slippy residue. I also like it in my DC mixes.

The vere oil...I prepoo with this ONLY. nothing else ..my vatika bottle is collecting dust :( The oil aids in detangling before washing and softens my hair to cotton!

The Renew Protein..wooo. most effective reconstructor I've used. Coats the hair and rinses out well.doesn't dry ya out even though it's protein -filled

Hair Frappe...I may have to have a seat for this one...my love for this prod started when o got it back in march..great detangler, instant moisture that is retained for days and the SHINE. However my bottle contained a different type of kpagnan butter so I waited until Claudie shipped me tje correctly formulated bottle. I was experiencing protein overload at the time and thought I should moisturize with the Frappe...the softness started to emerge upon putting the moisturizer on my twists but the great thing is that I didn't have to remoisturize. And the SHINE that I loved from the previous bottle was there..love love love.

Claudie's DCs for me (avocado intense, deep moisturizing, kahve hydrating) leave me with LASTING moisture. The slip varies but if I had to rank from slippiest down: Avocado intense, Deep Moisturizing, Kahve Hydrating.

I was lost without these products..had just been brushing my hair with water and using moisturizers that didn't retain moisture. My hair used to snap crackle and pop and now its supple and strong with lovely curls.

myronnie

I agree with your post Claudie's is the business.:grin:

Especially if/when you are having problem areas.

And she will recommend & whip you up something special (just for you) to address that particular need.

I am addicted to conditioners. :nono: It could be worse: I used to be a total hair care product junkie. I turned into a Silk Dreams product junkie, focusing on the conditioners. I am so ashamed! Well, at least it isn't overflowing my cabinet.

I'm addicted to roller-setting!! I roller-set 2x a week most of the time. I know that's pretty often, but I just LOOOOOOVE the way my hair looks after a roller-set. It's so pretty, soft & fluffy...nothing like my flat ironed or air dried hair (blah).

I'm addicted to roller-setting!! I roller-set 2x a week most of the time. I know that's pretty often, but I just LOOOOOOVE the way my hair looks after a roller-set. It's so pretty, soft & fluffy...nothing like my flat ironed or air dried hair (blah).

I was just coming here to say the same thing. You should join us Missdelicious1 in the Setting to Success thread with our lovely Hostess Blairx0...

I am also addicted to rollersetting. I always set at least 1x / week; however, I've been known to set anywhere from 2-3x / week (3x was an extreme situation... Usually 1-2).

Claudie's..I tried to stray (darn you PJism) but I came crawling back..
The revitalizing pomade grew my damaged edge back within 2 months of using it and stops my scalp from hurting in certain areas.

The Mango Creme Rinse smells like fruits and herbs combined and has the best slip and imparts the most softness of all my quickie conditioners. It rinses out well and doesnt leave all that slippy residue. I also like it in my DC mixes.

The vere oil...I prepoo with this ONLY. nothing else ..my vatika bottle is collecting dust :( The oil aids in detangling before washing and softens my hair to cotton!

The Renew Protein..wooo. most effective reconstructor I've used. Coats the hair and rinses out well.doesn't dry ya out even though it's protein -filled

Hair Frappe...I may have to have a seat for this one...my love for this prod started when o got it back in march..great detangler, instant moisture that is retained for days and the SHINE. However my bottle contained a different type of kpagnan butter so I waited until Claudie shipped me tje correctly formulated bottle. I was experiencing protein overload at the time and thought I should moisturize with the Frappe...the softness started to emerge upon putting the moisturizer on my twists but the great thing is that I didn't have to remoisturize. And the SHINE that I loved from the previous bottle was there..love love love.

Claudie's DCs for me (avocado intense, deep moisturizing, kahve hydrating) leave me with LASTING moisture. The slip varies but if I had to rank from slippiest down: Avocado intense, Deep Moisturizing, Kahve Hydrating.

I was lost without these products..had just been brushing my hair with water and using moisturizers that didn't retain moisture. My hair used to snap crackle and pop and now its supple and strong with lovely curls.

I had to sit down and fan myself after reading this. My my my ;)

Back