So no one has used this product?!?!

Tolle

Team Fluid
For the first time EVER I want to try a product that cannot be found on lhcf ANYWHERE. I went to a domincan salon to try out alter ego garlic condish and the lady also recomended ECHOS LINE ECHOS HERB Invigorating Lotion for Weak and Thin Hair.The box also said t3 and It seems very similar to cren(never used). It was $38 so b4 I splurged I needed some feedback from you guys!!!!! My hair is thin and seems to be shedding way to much even though I've been using no heat,DC weekly,airdying for the past 6 weeks and wearing protective styles:nono:Please help I am desperate.

It's an Italian deep conditioner similiar to Alter Ego. I've never used it but my SIL has and she likes it. I love DC's from Italy. I say give it a try.

Bumping for more responses. c'mon I kno someone has used this stuff. $38 is alot of $ to be going out on blind faith… but I really wanna try it:drunk:

:poke: :poke:
Girl it's a rare opportunity to be the first person on LHCF to try something. Go on and try it, then you can report back with a full review :lol:

Blackcardinal I think ur right. I'm gonna do it and document my use with pics that I'll be sure to share.

Blackcardinal I think ur right. I'm gonna do it and document my use with pics that I'll be sure to share.

Renewmetoo I know you wanted a review for ECHOS LINE ECHOS HERB, however, I wanted you to see some results from Alter Ego.

I've been using the product for just a little over 3 weeks. This is about how much shed hair was lost fom January to now (3 weeks ago) (I generally had this - plus half after I rinsed my final conditioner).

January
attachment.php

attachment.php

Now
attachment.php

Hope this helps you in your decision :yep:

Attachments

• shedThen.jpg
    shedThen.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 106
  • shedNow.jpg
    shedNow.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 106
  • shedThen2.jpg
    shedThen2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
So I purchased both the alter ego garlic condish and the echos stuff. Will keep yall posted. Thanx again for all the support!

Back