So my hair dresser is moving away

NOEChic

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
she just moved out here to live with her brother and to help the women out here, take care of their hair, and whatnot. Now she is leaving sometime next month. I am so glad that i can basically do my own hair. This is one of the reason why i went natural. There is no perm to upkeep. The only thing i am a lil pissed about is that she put a perm in my hair for a few minutes to "loosen my curl" and know she is not going to be here.

I hate being in the AF sometimes, by the time you get comfortable with someone doing your hair, either they move or you move:wallbash:

I feel you. My hairdresser was already far and then she moved even further. I said bump this and just became a DIY'er. So glad I did.

well, i can almost flat iron my hair as good as she can, i just can't get my roots that good, but my hair is more silkier when i do it. i don't really trim my hair, mar 08 was the first time i trimmed my hair in over a yr. I am just going to stop straightening my hair as much, since she will not be here, in case i damage my hair

Back