so my best friend tells me her man well

I've been there with family and friends when it's so frustrating that you don't know how to pray. It can be a wall bashing situation when you see family or friends doing this to themselves. But we each live and learn.

And you know what? People WILL draw to something that validates them and their choices no matter how wrong it may be for them.

I just can't 'see' it. But God can and only He can help them. I will pray for your friend and the man as well. Gee, what a mess, especially with the children involved.

This just makes me all the more, progress with my life and live it to the fullness and even more. Nothing in life is worth self blindness and self inflicting misery. Nothing! :nono:

Take care angel and stay in prayer. I know it angers you to see this; my friend angers me -- she's old enough to know better and to have better; but God allows us to see what's been hidden so that we can pray for those close to us who are in trouble. For no one else cares enough about them to do so.

Stay strong - ya' hear? :lol: Sure you do and you will.........stay strong.

Blessings and hugs... :giveheart:

You're such a sweet spirit. God bless ya woman greatly! Sending up prayers for you and your friend.

I know you said that your friend won't listen, but have you tried listening to her? I mean have you asked her why does she feel that she doesn't deserve better or why she think it's ok to stay with a man that doesn't want anything to do with her? I know you said she has low/no self-esteem but maybe you can help her get to the root of her issues?? I don't know, but I just hate when adults bring kids into their mess. They are a lot smater than we give them credit for, so they may not know that the guy is a cross-dresser, but I'm sure that they know "something" isn't right about the whole situation. I'll say a prayer for you, your friend and everyone else involved.

I know you said that your friend won't listen, but have you tried listening to her? I mean have you asked her why does she feel that she doesn't deserve better or why she think it's ok to stay with a man that doesn't want anything to do with her? I know you said she has low/no self-esteem but maybe you can help her get to the root of her issues?? I don't know, but I just hate when adults bring kids into their mess. They are a lot smater than we give them credit for, so they may not know that the guy is a cross-dresser, but I'm sure that they know "something" isn't right about the whole situation. I'll say a prayer for you, your friend and everyone else involved.

I've asked her and she has no answer. Everything is blamed on her father not being a part of her life. She's 30+++ in age and I do understand that our past shapes our future but when does one stop blaming other people for thier problems? I've listened to her tell me that she 'needs a man', she can't live without 'sex', those are not reasons to behave like this. I've known her all my life and I"ve seen every dumb and crazy thing she's done and I've listened to it all.....seriously, she needs to grow up and get it together. I've told her how I feel and I've told her the right thing even if I had a problem with the 'right' thing but seriously she has issues far more than I can help her with.

Back