So ladies I am Officially a GENIUS!

hothair

So as the resident hair expert in my home in the last 3 weeks I have fixed 4 weaves (yup family take the p**s when its free:ohwell:) and they've been very cute - if I may say so myself including mine:grin: Anyway as usual I'm living online and I've been trying to do this laser weave (interlock) where there would be NO breakage for like forever and suddenly it clicked, I found a technique!

Here is the link to the one I did,http://public.fotki.com/blondambition/beauties!-weaves-iv/ the password is "weave" that's my family friend cheesing lol everyone thinks its her hair! There are NO cornrows or glue involved!! Please keep in mind this has not been cut and styled yet. You can put it up in a ponytail and wash it just like your own:drunk:

u did a great job, that looks hott, ummmmmmmm..... aren't we cousin's cause I could use one of those too :grin: :lachen:

You did an excellent job!!!!

u did a great job, that looks hott, ummmmmmmm..... aren't we cousin's cause I could use one of those too :grin: :lachen:

You did an excellent job!!!!

:grin: Thanks, you never know my family is HUGE!!! I've told them anybody asks it cost £60 but I can work an LHCF /family discount and take £50!

Girl, that looks so good and natural. You can't even tell it's a weave. Amazing.

:) Thanks!

That looks really good. Very natural looking too, you cant take its a weave...nice....this could be a gold mine for you:yep:

So...how do you do it? Trust me, I'm not in competition. I just want to give my own hair a break, as I have yet to master the sew-in with braids. You said that there was no breakage to this method and I immediately responded. You can PM me if you don't want to make it common knowledge. I have some breakage going on and would just like to feel a little better about my hair.

Wow that's hot...you would be in the UK :perplexed so I can't be your cousin. So that method does not put tension on the hair and are you able to deep conditon and all that with out pulling the weave out?

Back