So I took the PLUNGE!

MissBCurly

..and colored my hair!.

I originally went to Bubbles in Potomac Mills salons as that is where I colored my hair in previous years as a relaxed head. No that ive been natural since August 07 (last relaxer) and BC April 08 I been scared to death to put heat and chemicals near my hair! needless to say despite them saying that they were able to do my hair and could handle naturally curly hair and me ASSUMING bcause they had stylist of color I would be okay I WAS WRONG! :ohwell:

First the receptionist was rude and unorganized impatient and short, second they stylist accused me of dying my hair "jet black" and using a "curly perm" to achieve my curls :lachen: all I could think was no you dumb ***:rolleyes:

he then told me I couldnt color my hair because my hair was too dry it would cause a reaction with the chemicals and make my hair fallout!:wallbash: you bumbling idiot WHAT OTHER CHEMICALS, YOU MEAN THIS COCONUT OIL & CONDITIONER!? is what I said to him calmly with a smirk. He then excused himself and called several other stylist over to talk about it..

I was not only offended but disgusted. First you never even touched my hair to know if it was dry, second you made up your mind when you saw me that you did not want to do my hair. which you couldve saved me some tme and I could have went else where instead of u sitting me in a chair to eventually try to selll me on getting a relaxer and highlights which in the end contradicted your dumb *** statement of the color will make my hair fall out when it comes in contact with the previous chemicals in my hair!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::lachen:

OKAY enuff off that on to the good part! I went back to old faithful hair cuttery. A week later and my hair was straight due to me working out and it being easier for me to manage ne-who. The salon a mix of all races complimented on how healthy my hair was and they had no problem with me being natural which of course made me smile! She did my highlights and all over base perfect for me! my only complaint is that she tried to towel dry my hair you know in the manner that u would do perhaps a dog!!! whoa! I politely asked her to stop and doused my hair with conditioner and pulled into a ponytail said thank you and left!

Back