So I just met this lady at my job

There is biotin in my hair skin and nails vitamin but this month I've decided to change it up; stop my vitamin, up my dosage of biotin and take it with a b-complex supplement. So far I've had between 1/4-1/2 inch growth in the last month. This is more then what I've had in a while due to my thyroid. So I will see how much growth I get with taking more biotin. I'm also taking an L-cysteine supplement, flax seed oil, MSM, vitamin C. I hope I don't break out too bad.

Hmm, I wonder what her regimen is to have natural hair flat ironed!?!? Inquiring naturals who love straight hair want to know!

Biotin is one of the vitamins I take.... I would love for my hair to grow that long and thick. Time will tell....patience patience.

Right, but I think it's rude and arrogant to start running your hands all through your hair telling folks that it's all yours when the question was merely are you natural or relaxed. Based on your post, it didn't sound like you gave her any indication to believe that you were questioning whether her hair was real or not, so it sounds like ol' girl was on the defensive for no good reason. :nono: With that attitude, I would have lost all interest in asking her about her hair. I think you handled it well though. :)

She probably gets asked whether its her hair often, so I think its logical that she would have presumed that was what the OP meant. The woman might have been thinking...yes it naturally grew out of my scalp

i need to start taking mine again. . . i want hair worth taking pictures of for my graduation.

Back